1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for inti0301

Nov 26, 2011

1. I purchased a MNF Celine from Inti and she was incredibly responsive. I asked if she had extra hands to sell and she found me some within minutes. A splendid transaction from a very professional seller. The doll is in amazing condition, exactly as described, and shipped crazy fast!

2. I sold a Minifee body to Inti, the transaction was a dream from start to finish!!! I would highly recommend this amazing individual and look forward to any and all future transactions with her:thumbup:thumbup
      ~Anthony

3. Inti recently purchased a SD body from me. Good communication, prompt payment and they let me know when it arrived, even sending me pictures of how the head looked on the new body! Very good buyer, would work with again for sure :)

4. I sold a white MNF RFA head to Inti0301. Communication was clear and payment was prompt. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

5. Inti sold me her Doll Chateau Alma head and she arrived very quickly, packaged expertly, and even included a set of eyes which I loved. Very nice and professional seller.

6. I bought an older MNF body from Inti and she shipped very quickly! Communication was fast and clear and I'm very happy since it almost perfectly matches the older head that I recently got. Whew! I love it when things come together like that! Thank you!

7. Bought a Dollshe fashion Amanda. Inti was a pleasure to work with. The head was at a faceup artist but she was is great communication once the artist shipped the head since the head and body had to be shipped separately. Would highly recommend

8. I purchased a minifee body from Inti. She responded quickly to PMs and was very polite. She notified me about everything before shipping, and the body arrived in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to do business with her, and thank you again!

9. I bought a Fantasydoll body from Inti. She is super sweet packed extremely well and super fast shipping!

10. I bought a Doll head from Inti. Smooth transaction. Good communication. Quick shipping!
      Thanks so much!!

11. I just sold a doll to Inti. Her communication was fantastic, she paid immediately, and she let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend Inti, and I appreciate the smooth transaction. Thank you!

12. I purchased a doll head from Inti0301! She was very nice and communicated well with quick replies! The head arrived quickly, and was packaged well. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you!

13. I purchased a Volks MSD body from Inti and had a wonderful transaction. The body arrived secure and in record time. Thanks so much!

14. I did a partial trade with Inti (some clothes and funds for a Luts SDF body) and it was a wonderful transaction! She listened to my requests and sent a large amount of items to review. She photographed what I was interested in on a doll with measurements closer to my doll and was very good at pointing out where issues may arise. Communication was PERFECT. We shipped on the same day, she let me know as soon as everything arrived, and my package arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described! Thank you so much!

15. I sold Inti a DollHeart outfit. It was a easy, friendly transaction. Her communication was quick, and her payment was as well. She also let me know when the outfit arrived and sent me a pic of her doll in it! Thanks so much!!

16. Inti purchased another doll from me and everything once again went very smooth. She has wonderful communication skills so friendly and a delight to work with. I highly recommend Inti !!

17. Inti purchased a Luts CP Delf Lishe from me and the entire transaction went wonderfully. Communication was pleasant and speedy. Payment was super speedy as well. Thanks much! ^-^

18. Inti is such a lovely person and an exceptionally wonderful seller. I purchased her Iplehouse Audrey, my doll was very quickly shipped, she arrived supremely well packed and in perfect condition. Lots of friendly helpful communication throughout the entire transaction. I would certainly buy from Inti again. Very highly recommended.

19. I bought a doll from Inti. Communication was informative and friendly. The doll was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. Thanks! :)

20. Bought from Inti0301 Lishe CP LUTS head & body (NS) / neck piece.
      Did it for the first time. The seller treated me with understanding, answered all my questions and provided the necessary information. The package was sent on time. The doll was very securely Packed.
      Thank you!