1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for InuRyoko

Mar 27, 2012

1. :D Feedback thread for all of my Buying, Trading, and Selling.

<3

2. I sold a Resinsoul Mei to Inuryoko and it was a wonderful transaction! She paid promptly after contacting me about the girl for sale. She was very friendly and even bought a pair of eyes from me as well! She also let me know as soon as she arrived! :)
      I hope you enjoy your first full doll! I would do another transaction with InuRyoko in a heartbeat, she was a pleasure!

Thank you so much for buying from me again :)

3. :D Thank you soo much Geishacookie! I think she is going to become Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!! I am so grateful for your help!

4. InuRyoko bought a wig from me. The payment was prompt and she was wonderful to deal with. She was completely understanding when I had to delay the shipping and all around it was a perfect transaction!

5. I sold a doll head to InuRyoko. Everything went great! Thanks so much!

6. I bought a leather messenger bag from InuRyoko. She was always very punctual and polite, and the bag well-made-- I'd love to do business with her again!

7. InuRyoko bought a Kid Delf Rom. Body from me, when she decided to buy it payment came immediately and it has been a wonderful experience dealing with her! :) I would without a doubt do business with her again!

8. I bought a Limhwa body from InuRyoko, and she was really nice to work with. Communication and shipping was fast, and she was very friendly and helpful. The doll was well packed and is gorgeous, and she's just so perfect, I would definitely recommend InuRyoko as a seller!

9. I bought an SD head from InuRyoko, and it was a great transaction! She was super fast and friendly in communication, let me know as soon as she shipped, and followed up with PMs when she noticed she forgot to pack a small part. She also included a free wig!

Would definitely do business with again!

Thank you, InuRyoko!

10. I bought a modded RS Mei body from InuRyoko. Everything went smoothly and I'd be happy to deal with her again!

11. InuRyoko bought a Dollzone body from me. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. :) Overall a smooth transaction!

12. A+++++ transaction!

InuRyoko purchased my DC Christina when I responded to her WTB thread. This was one of the most smooth and more pleasant sales in my practice. She asked interesting questions about the doll and paid immediately, was polite and very efficient. I will be happy to do business with her any time! Thank you very much, InuRyoko!