1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Invie

May 17, 2011

1. Positive!

I sold an SD head to Invie, and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. Communication was clear, payment was fast, and she kindly left feedback for me after she received the package.

Thanks!

2. Invie bought my felixdoll momo. She met me to do the exchange. Communication was prompt. Thanks for being an excellent buyer, it was great to meet you! :D

3. [​IMG]

~*~ INVIE ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

4. Invie bought my Lumedoll Light Blaze and wouldn't have been more pleasurable to deal with, she was very good in communicating and everything else, I would love to deal with her again. Thanks again!

5. Invie bought a Suntan Custom House Hyun head from me, she let me know exactly when she could pay and also informed me when the head got to her. Great buyer :)

6. Invie purchased a pair of eyes from me and it was a wonderful transaction!

7. I sold Luts Winter '09 and '10 heads to Invie. Communication was great, payment was made in the date agreed and the transaction as a whole went on pretty smoothly! She's a great buyer and I'd not hesitate in dealing with her again. Thank you so much! <3

8. Invie bought my Luts Commander of Blue Knights armor pieces + wig + sword on layaway. Communication was fantastic, payments were made on time and Invie let me know when the item arrived :) I would highly recommend and love to work with again! Thank you so much :)

9. Invie bought a Doll-Leaves Ben head from me. Payment was swift and communication was great. Thanks again!

10. Invie was Go leader for a Leekeworld Go. She was wonderful! Very accommodating, very helpful and the communication was great! Thanks so much for being such as awesome Leader!

11. I was in Invie's November/December 2011 Leekeworld Go. Communication was super fast, she always had updates, she communicated with Leekworld several times for status and then sent my item super fast - I got it before the new year! Everything was wonderful. Thanks Invie!

12. I participated in a group order Invie ran for Leekeworld. i couldn't be happier with the entire process. I would have no reservations at all about buying, selling or joining a GO that she arranges. Thanks again, Invie.

13. I was in a GO that Invie organized. Everything went smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to join any other go's she has in the future :)

14. Participated in a Leekeworld GO with Invie and transaction was great. She posted frequently to let everyone know what was going on and was very nice in all communications. Thanks so much!

15. I participated in Invie's Leekworld GO. Communication was super fast and helpful, Invie was the perfect GO host! My wig came fast and well packaged. I would be confident in participating in Invie's GOs in the future! Thanks so much!! :D :D :D

16. Invie bought a Napidoll Shane head from me recently, and she was just a pleasure to do business with! Thanks so much again! :D

17. Invie bought DZ Arthur and Caesar heads from me.
      Transaction was smooth, payment was fast.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

18. Perfect transaction! Prompt payment - awesome correspondence. Welcome back anytime!

19. Invie bought two dolls from me, Unoa Sist and Volks Mihmi, and the transaction was perfect. Invie paid immediately and was sweet and pleasant throughout the whole transaction. It was a great pleasure to deal with you, and I'm sure girls are to coming to their new home where they'll be loved and cherished. Thank you!

20. I sold a Gian to Invie and had a flawless transaction! I would gladly deal with her again.
      Thanks