1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Invisible-K

Apr 28, 2007

1. K bought a MSD coat from me ^^
      She is sweet to deal with and very friendly, definetly a reccomend!

2. Invisible-K bought a Miyu Delf from me and everything went smoothly ! Communcation was great and she told me when the doll arrived. She was really nice to deal with and i would gladly recommend her to anyone her on this board. Thank you :)

3. I sold a Soom MD Glati for Invisible-K and I recommend her!

The transaction was smooth and she is always very friendly, she reply quickly to pms, and paid on time. :3

I hope to make new transactions with her.

4. I sold a Spiritdoll Elegance boy body in tan to Invisible-K ~

Absolutely amazing transaction! Communication was always prompt, she paid quickly, and let me know when the body arrived~

:aheartbea A perfect transaction~ I totally recommend Invisible-K :aheartbea

Thanks again!

5. Well, Invisible-K and I made a transaction in February for her MNF arm set and due to the post office being...well the post office, I didn't get the package till May BUT Invisible-K was the most WONDERFUL person to deal with this headache. I could not have asked for a more patient, trustworthy seller! :aheartbea

She was always SO understanding and even though the shipping issue was totally not her fault she did everything she could! She made multiple inquiries and even gave me a refund until the package arrived! Now that's trust! :D

When everything goes smoothly in a transaction, getting positive feedback is great but when things get messed up and the buyer STILL thinks you're the best seller on DoA then that's saying something! Invisible-K has my COMPLETE trust and I wouldn't hesitate to every buy from her again!
      :sumomo:

6. Invisible-K bought a Dia boy from me, she is a wonderful buyer! Very friendly and understanding of the long postal wait, and kept me informed ^_^ A++++

7. Invisible-K did a trade with me for my Zaoll Muse head! She was very easy and polite to deal with and we agreed upon a day to ship out our pieces very easily. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Everything arrived very well packed (a face mask for an unpainted doll, I was very surprised.) and quite happy with my trade.

8. Bought an Event head from Invisible-K. It was a smooth transaction and Invisible-K always reply my queries and PMs in a speedy manner. The head was packed neatly and securely as well. Thanks for the wonderful transaction, dear! I will not hesitate to deal with you again in the future :D

9. I bought a puki faceplate from Invisible-K and the transaction was very pleasant! she replied quickly everytime and she's just nice (: I totally recommend her!

10. Invisible-K bought a Zaoll luv head from me and paid fast and promptly! All the negotiation was uncomplicated and nice! I wouldn’t hesitate dealing with Invisible-K again!

11. Another successful transaction with Invisible-K ^^ this time I sold a Little Rebel Jelle head and everything was nice as well! Payment was fast and prompt! I wouldn’t hesitate negotiating with Invisible-K again!

12. :=) Sold a doll to Invisible-K. Very nice to deal with. Brazil post can be slow but keep the faith as the packages do arrive it just takes longer. thank you!!

13. Invisible-K is a very kind person to work with. I was paid promptly-- and, when customs held her package for longer than expected, she got back to me as soon as she could to work with me in sorting the issue. I would be more than happy to do business with Invisible-K again! <3

14. I solda Dollshe Bernard to Invisible-k :)

She's a lovely person to deal with. Very patient and fast with the payment.

Thank you for purchasing this boy!

Totally reccomended <3 <3

15. Invisible-K purchased a doll from me. Communication was friendly and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

16. Invisible-K bought a Switch Waseon head from me. From beginning to end it was a really pleasant transaction.
      Friendly communication, fast payment and notice when the head arrived. I would not hesitate doing business with Invisible-K again.
      Thank you !

17. I purchased a limhwa Luna head from invisible-k and everything went very smoothly, the item was exactly as described ( even better condition than I expected) shipping was quick and she arrived packaged very safely! I would definitely do business with invisible-k again!

18. Invisible-K bought a Foveo Vincent head from me and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, fast payment and a real pleasure to work with. I would happily do business with them again!

19. Invisible-K bought a Dollmore Tattoo Malli from me and everything went very smoothly. We communicated well, fast payment and I would be happy to do business with them again!

20. Invisible-K sold me their Alchemic Labo Unoa L-Bi head and Buff headback. I can't thank then enough! Communication was fantastic and shipping was lightning-fast. Thanks for an awesome transaction~!