1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for InvisibleWings

Jan 4, 2008

1. InvisibleWings responded to my WTB for a Volks Minoru default wig, and it was a quick and pleasant transaction -- thanks so much, IW! :thumbup

2. I bought a dollshe saint and everything was great:) thank you

3. I just bought a Volks Kanata head from her. It was an excellent transaction. Her communication was very good, she shipped in excellent time, and the head arrived packaged very well. I highly recommend this seller.

4. Awesome buyer! Sold a doll body to invisiblewings , paid immediately and replied as soon as he arrived. Very friendly and a pleasure to work with ! A++

5. I bought a minifee A-Line event head from InvisibleWings and everything went so perfect! InvisibleWings was very patient when I told her that I would have to wait until my next check to make the payment and once I paid, the head was shipped out. Surprisingly it arrived super quick. It was wrapped safely in tons of bubblewrap.The head is absolutely beautiful and there's not a hint of any imperfection. I am so happy with this transaction, and thank you so much, InvisibleWings!! <3

6. I bought a minifee a-line body from InvisibleWings. A great transaction from start to finish! Communication was friendly and the body was shipped fast and super safe. She arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much:)

7. InvisibleWings responded to my Wanted thread for a Minifee Yder Elf head.

InvisibleWings was absolutely amazing to buy from. She responded to messages promptly and was very friendly. She was very helpful with selecting a shipping method and really put me at ease about the whole process. The parcel was shipped soon after I paid and arrived in perfect condition.

I am really happy with my purchase and would certainly buy from InvisibleWings again.

Thank you so much! :)

8. I bought SD16 Daria's body from IW, I really appreciate her message to my WTB thread, I've tried look for Daria's body for ages, she shipped them fast and packed well, very delightful transaction! Thank you again IW^^

9. I purchased a Volks F34 head from InvisibleWings. She was a very friendly and agreeable person to buy from and went above and beyond to answer any questions I had. Very prompt and pleasant seller, highly recommended.

10. I bought a minifee soony head from InvisibleWings and I am really happy with the whole transaction. She was really polite and helpful and shipped fast. The head arrived in perfect condition, Thank you so much!

11. I just completed amazing transaction with InvisibleWings!!!
      I've adopted Volks SDgrG Tae, and everything went smoothly and perfect.
      InvisibleWings was super kind to consider my requests and was super patient with me. I really appreciate that.
      Item was exactly as described, and the condition was actually better than I've expected.
      Also, InvisibleWings's packing skill is pure perfection!!!!!!
      All in all, it can't get any better than this. Thank you for such amazing experience.
      InvisibleWings is an amazing seller. I would definitely buy from InvisibleWings again.

12. the SDGr body i bought from InvisibleWings arrived promptly, in perfect condition. communication was very friendly. a pleasure! thank you :)

13. I've purchased a minifee doll's head from InvibleWings. She was a very reliable personn to deal with and send the item quickly. I recommand her as seller. Very good transaction. Thank you so much! =^_^=

14. I purchased a FL Sia full set from InvisibleWings. She was wonderful communicating with me and very understanding when working out the layaway plan. Everything was packed beautifully and arrived safely. Great seller! :D

15. I bought an Iplehouse EID male suit from
      InvisibleWings

thank you so much for this, thank you for the speedy service. Now my guys are happy and I am as well

16. I bought volks head from InvisibleWing. She is so nice and kind, communication was perfect:) The head was well packed! highly recommened :)

17. InvisibleWings responded to a WTB for Fairyland head. It was a fast and easy transaction. I would buy from her again.

18. I just finished a really great transaction with InvisibleWings. I put out a WTB thread for a Volks SD-17 Kiriko that IW answered. She was super great to work with from start to finish! Communication was always fast and thorough. She even went above and beyond and offered to remove the still glued in eyes for me. Anyways, I would not hesitate to buy from IW again and highly recommend her to others.

19. InvisibleWings purchased a pair of eyes from me, she was fast with payment and very friendly to work with.
      Thank you again :love

20. InvisibleWings answered a WTB for a fullset Fairyland MOMO. This is the second time she has answered one that I've posted and both times I have been extremely happy with our transactions. Doll was perfectly packaged, communication was just about instant, we had a fun doll conversation, and, oh yeah, the doll is amazing. Thank you sooooooooo much!