1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for InvisibleWings

Jan 4, 2008

1. I, too, participated in InvisibileWing's Iplehouse GO, and received my wig today! Everything was very well managed, including the price change that happened while placing our order. I would definitely work with her again!

2. I so enjoyed transacting with you, dear Kea! Thanks so MUCH! You ROCK, girlfriend! LittleFee's = LOVE! :aheartbea :thumbup

3. Extremely fast payment and great to do business with! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with InvisibileWings again <3

4. IW bought a LTF outfit from us this time. As always, quick payment and another perfect transaction! Wonderful repeat buyer. Thanks again!!c:

5. Bought a MSD SP Carl Head from InvisibleWings.

Very quick & easy transaction:chocoheart Thank You Again! :aheartbea

6. Bought a Feeple head from InvisibleWings. Great transaction, honest description and accurate pictures, excellent communication and fast shipping. Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Thank you!

7. Thank you I have recieved the MNF Rheia head....Wonderful transaction and seller!!!

8. InvisibleWings participated in my Luts group order. Always friendly to deal with and quick payments. Thank you so much!

9. InvisibleWings helped me with buying a fabric and wig, which I couldn't buy, because those sellers didn't send it to my country. I'm really really grateful!
      Thank you again!

10. i pruchased a feeple cali default wig from invisible wings it was packed well and shipped fast!

11. I bought two wigs and they are in new condition - I love them! Shipped very fast. Thank you so much! Suzanne/LilyRose

12. I bought some Puki wingboots from InvisibleWings, and the transaction was smooth and flawless. Great communication, perfect item--thanks so much!

13. I bought a wig from InvisibleWings, and my girl just love it. Very happy with this transaction. Thank you so much! :)

14. She commisioned me again and trade with me- dresses for puki :D I love this doll!
      She sent me Puki even before I finished to sew for her!
      Thank you again, and hope to work with you in the future ^^
      I like to sew for you :D

15. I bought a blonde Monique wig from IW. The entire transaction was very smooth and communication was wonderful. I'm very pleased with everything and would love to do business with her again. <3

16. InvisibleWings recently purchased a pair of Mystics eyes from me, and it was a perfect transaction, always an absolute pleasure to do business with! :chocoberry

17. I recently purchased a modded Lishe head from InvisibleWings and the transaction was fantastic! It was refreshing to communicate with a person that cares so much for dolls. :3 I would definitely love to buy from her again!

18. InvisibleWings took part in my Littlefee split, and everything went smoothly.

Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much <3

19. Thanks for being such an awesome buyer!!!

20. IW and I did a split for a Full Package Feeple Rona. IW paid promptly and kindly let me know when her parts of the split arrived. Thank you:)