1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for InvisibleWings

Jan 4, 2008

1. bought a Puki Cupid fullset from InvisibleWings. Arrived well packed and in great condition. Excellent communication *thumbs up*

2. I just bought a Monique Layla wig off InvisibleWings, and it is lovely, the wig was as described, a little tangled and frizzed, but the price was a very fair reflection, and with a little TLC it has come back to life beautifully. Shipping was excellent and the item was well packaged. Thank you so much, i am very happy with this purchase.

3. Bought two wigs from InvisibleWings, they were well packaged and just as described. Super fast shipping and good prices. I'd happy buy from again. ^-^

4. InvisibleWings bought a doll from me! She paid very quickly and had great communication! A very nice transaction! :D

5. I bought a Minimee body from InvisibleWings and it was a great transaction--great communication and prompt shipping as well! Thank you so much! :)

6. I bought a pair of Puki wingboots and puki hands from InvisibleWings, and both items were perfect! Communication was great and shipping was prompt...thanks so much for everything!

7. Bought a pair of puki lucky punch hands from Invisiblewings and they arrived in perfect condition. Very fast shipping and excellent communication. Thanks :)

8. Great transaction with InvisibleWings who purchased a CB Lance head from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!:aheartbea

9. I bought a pair of default puki hands from Invisiblewings. Everything went really smoothly and now my Tillo has some normal hands again. Thank you!

10. Invisiblewings commissioned 2 faceups from me and the transaction was FLAWLESS. Communication was excellent, payment swift and she confirmed when the heads arrived back home. 100% positive in everyway.

~Meee

11. InvisibleWings bought a pair of Mystic eyes from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!

12. I bought a head from InvisibleWings back in July and it was a wonderful transaction! Sorry for the late feedback! :3

13. InvisibleWings was a participant in my sixth Fairyland group order and was wonderful to work with. Invoices were paid swiftly and communication was consistently up to par. :) I'd definitely work with her again in the future.

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

14. We bought a B-line MNF body from InvisibleWings. She was courteous, very professional, and very prompt. She was also kind enough to give me a few days to get the money up. The body arrived in perfect condition and was well packed. I can't rate this transaction highly enough! Definitely a top notch seller and would love to do business with again.

Thanks! :aheartbea

15. I dad an awesome Trade with InvisibleWings. She gave me a small busted mnf body for my large bust. IT was a great trade all around. Packed very well! Thank you so much! =]

16. InvisibleWings sold me a Sleeping Karsh head. Absolutely wonderful transaction - quick and friendly communication, fast shipping and careful packaging. Would definitely do business with again.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

17. IW sold me a gorgeous wig - she responded to my WTB. Great item and great to deal with.

18. A good seller and fast shipper. Thanks.

19. I bought a wig from InvisibleWings. It was in excellent condition, priced well, and shipped very quickly. The transaction was smooth and responses were quick. I'd definitely buy from this seller again. :)

20. I bought a couple of wigs from InvisibleWings! They were shipped out right away, and arrived very quickly. Also, communication was quick and efficient ^.^! Thanks ^.^!