1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Feedback for ira_scargeear ***

Oct 27, 2009

1. Starting my thread...

2. Sold 2 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to ira_scargeear. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Yet another fantastic sale! Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Cheers! :)

4. I sold my Soom Super Gem body and jointed hands to ira-scargeear it was a fantastic transaction, and she was so lovely to deal with...would highly recommend her to anyone to do business with....many thanks :)

5. A wonderful buyer. Awesome to work with, very fast payment, and easy to communicate with even though we're literally on the opposite side of the planet from each other. :D

6. ira_scargeear is so lovely to deal with, she was very fat at deciding she was interested in the body I sold to her and was even faster at making the payment, she even gave me the excess amount for the shipping which was very nice of her.
      ira_scargeear let me know as soon as her package arrived, I look forward to dealing with her again as she is so so nice and an absolute pleasure to deal with :aheartbea

7. I sold a pair of soom jointed hands to her. She is very friendly and communication was great as she is fast in response. Payment is prompt too. I'd definitely love to deal with her again. ^_^b

8. I bought a Soom body from Irina. It was a very long transaction because of lot of problem with the transfer from my bank....
      she was very patient and help me to make easy the situation . Finally the transfer was accept and she send me with a lot of attention the package to Singapore. She's really a high recommanded person. Thanks for all you time :)

9. I purchased a Pipos Cheshire from Irina. Everything went very smoothly!
      The package was posted quickly, postage was very reasonable and Katze was well protected in his box.
      She even put in some chocolate in case he got hungry.
      I would confidently buy from her again.

[​IMG]

10. I bought a Soom Beryl (Normal skin) from ira_scargeear and everything went perfectly !
      Communication was very quick and the shipping too. It was a real pleasure to deal with this seller ^^
      Recommended seller !

11. I just bought ira_scargeear's stunning Iplehouse EID Ashanti, and it couldn't have been a more perfect transaction! Friendly, responsive communication, super-easy arrangements for my purchase, and MUCH faster shipping for this international purchase than I'm used to from sellers in my own country! It has been an absolute delight to do business with Iryna -- I would buy anything she's selling, any time. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

12. I bought a FDoll body from ira_scargeear. All was perfect, communication was really fast and also friendly. The package was sent very quickly after payment and arrived safely.
      Perfect seller, higly recommend. Thanks! :clover

13. I commissioned ira_scargeear for an SD-sized lounge chair. She was incredibly professional, polite, and patient throughout the process of explaining what I wanted for the chair. She was very understanding when I had to postpone a planned layaway payment due to emergency reasons, and made sure to keep me updated on her work along the way. She sent pictures, asked questions to make sure I was satisfied with the work, and shipped it as soon as she received the final payment. I would definitely recommend ira_scargeear for anything regarding commissions or sales, as she was incredibly pleasant to do business with. ^ ^ Thanks again!

[​IMG]

The finished beauty!~ (Picture by ira_scargeear )

14. bought a pair of modded/wired hands from ira_scargeear - awesome​ seller/modder and everything is as perfect as can be. thank you!!