1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for irezumifan

Sep 27, 2009

1. Hello! If I've transacted with you please post a little feedback concerning our transaction.

And :candycane. Because candy canes are pretty amazing and so is this icon.

2. Irezumifan is hoss, plain and simple. We have been partners in commerce for a while and she never lets me down! She's very prompt and professional in payment and communication. She's very friendly as well! Always a pleasure to do business with :)

3. Update: I forgot to mention, she bought some eyes from me today. As usual, epic buying skillz, quick payment and clear communication!

4. I had a pleasant transaction with Irezumifan when she purchased a wig from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to communicate with from start to finish. Thanks.

5. irezumifan bought a wig from me and was very kind and paid quickly. Come back anytime:]

6. Hello irezumifan recently bought some eyes from me and was wonderful from start to finish. Awesome communication, would do buisness with her again.

7. Irezumifan bought me a outfit for msd. Fast payment and excellent communication. She is very kind and I am very happy of this transaction. Thank you very much Irezumifan!!!:aheartbea

8. Irezumifan bought some doll eyes from me and the transaction went great. Thank you so much! :)

9. Irezumifan bought a wig from me. She was wonderful to work with. Communication was great, she was very friendly. She paid quickly and all went smoothly. I'd be happy to work with her again:)

10. irezumifan bought MNF bondage pants from our last update. Quick payment and a delight to work with. Thanks so much!

11. irezumifan bought two pairs of SD handcuffs from me. Great communication and payment was very fast. Great Buyer, hope to do business again.

12. irezumifan bought a shirt this time around. Another quick and painless transaction. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

13. I sold a tie and hoodie to irezumifan. Great buyer, paid quickly. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

14. iirezumifan participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

15. irezumifan participated in my recent Leekeworld group order. Was great to work with, very friendly and quick communication and payments. Thank you again for your participation!

16. irezumifan took part in my soom GO. Quick response, fast payment, and friendly communication.
      Overall it was a delightful experience to work with her. Thanks irezumifan ^^

17. I bought a El head to irezumifan, it's a perfect transaction! She's very nice! She's send out very quiclky after payment^^. Thanks again :).

18. irezumifan participated in my Iplehouse GO - she paid on time, communicated promptly, and I would be happy to transact with her again. Thanks for joining my group order!

19. Irezumifan participated in my Iplehouse Group Order. All payments were made on time, and communication was great. A wonderful experience!

20. irezumifan participated in a Crobi GO I ran.
      She was very communicative and quick with payments!
      I'd definitely welcome her with open arms if she was to join my other group orders :D
      Thank you so much!!