1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Iron_Dog

Mar 22, 2009

1. I sold Iron_Dog a wig and it went very smoothly! She made inquiries in an open and forthright manner, was pleasant to talk to and make the payment quickly and let me know when the wig arrived, which is super helpful with international transactions especially ^^

2. Iron_Dog purchased my Unidoll Elf- it was an excellent international transaction! Communication was friendly and efficient, and payment was very fast. Iron_Dog let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely, I highly recommend them as a Buyer and would love to do business again :) Thank you so much!

3. POSITIVE

I sold Iron_Dog a Fairyland Event Arm and I met up with her at Doll North in order to deliver it in person. :D
      I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Communication was excellent and always friendly.
      I was put in an awkward position when I accidentally sold the arm on the eBay while we were in communications about it.
      She was extremely understanding and patient while I canceled the transaction with the other buyer, which took some time.
      In the end, everything worked out :D She's an excellent buyer and I would recommend her to anyone!
      Thank you :aheartbea

4. I did some commission work for Iron_Dog and she was very helpful in providing me with appropriate references. She was also instrumental in describing other mods she wanted done so that I was able to give her a good estimate. It was a pleasure to work for her and I would do so again. :)

5. Iron Dog purchased a Souldoll Vito head from me. The whole transaction was a great experience, Iron Dog is really friendly, and paid immediately. Communications were super friendly and I really can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you for such a great transaction

6. Iron_Dog purchased a pair of Oscar eyes from me, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Great communication, fast payment and let me know when the eyes arrived. I'd be happy to do business with again, thank you once more! :aheartbea

7. Iron_Dog purchased a wig from me. Communication was great. Payment was fast. A wonderful and understanding buyer. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

8. Iron_Dog purchased another wig from me. Communication and payment were prompt. A wonderful buyer as usual. Thanks again for a perfect transaction,

9. Iron Dog purchased a DF-A Que-Wei from me. Transaction and communication was amazing!Thank you very much, dear :)

10. Iron_Dog purchased a wig from me. Everything went smoothly and they let me know when it arrived. Thank you!

11. Iron_Dog purchased some eyes from me; is super friendly and is a pleasure to do business with!

12. Iron_Dog purchased an HZ outfit from me. Communication was excellent, payment was sent promptly, and she let me know when it arrived. A wonderful buyer. Thanks so much!

13. Iron_Dog bought a Stacy's Pink Ocean outfit from me! They were lovely and paid fast! Communication was wonderful and they let me know when it arrived! Absolutely stellar buyer- I would do business with again! Thank you so so much!

14. Iron_Dog bought a Raccoon Elf Kai from me. It was a great transaction, with prompt payment and delightful conversation to fill in the waiting time while Kai navigated his way North. And she let me know as soon as he arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. I highly recommend her. Thanks again!

15. Iron_Dog purchased Soom Ender from me and the deal was great in every way, I highly reccomend Iron_Dog as a buyer! :D

16. Positive feedback! Iron_dog purchased a Soul Doll Vito body from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you so much!

17. Iron_Dog bought a souldoll Juhl from me. The transaction was perfect, start to finish, I was paid promptly, and communications were excellent. I would highly recommend Iron_Dog and would definitely do business again. An absolutely lovely person.

18. I sold Iron_Dog a Bidoll Cs head. The transaction was seamless! They were very nice and prompt and they even offered to cover the difference when the original shipping quote I gave did not cover the appropriate tracking. Would happily do another transaction at any time.

19. Iron_Dog purchased a Soom 51cm London from me and the deal went great)
      The communication was great, payment swift and she was very understanding about the EMS taking an outrageous 24 days to deliver him to Canada.
      Would be happy to deal again! :3nodding:

20. @Iron_Dog bought Dollshe Hound from me. It was smooth and pleasant deal from beginning to finish. I was happy to have a deal with so good buyer! Thank you.