1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Irrimiri

Jul 9, 2007

1. This is a gift elf head from DIM. Irrimiri did the most incredible job of bringing her to life.
      Thanks,
      Robin

[​IMG]

2. Irrimirri did a mindblowingly cute faceup on my Souldoll Ponette:

[​IMG]

I am such a fan now :) She was very easy to communicate to and she understood what I wanted - Ponette does look exactly like I envisioned. Apart from the wrong eyes but that's irrelevant. Anyway I loved Irrimirri so much that if I was rich, I'd keep a steady flow of dolls coming from her talented hands :lol: Definitely recommend! And she does amazing freckles - my picture really doesn't do the faceup justice, a bit too far off to see it in its full glory.

Thank you so much for making my girl so beautiful!

3. Miriam painted my beautiful Milla Jovovich MNM head for me, and she looks GORGEOUS. She took beautiful photos of the faceup during the process, had excellent communication. Well worth the price!!! I highly recommend Miriam for her beautiful work!

4. I just bought a MNF Seorin head blank from Irri, it was packed up safe and sound and arrived in just a week after payment! *u* He's really cute. Perfect condition, I wish I could take photos, but all I have on residence is my cellphone. She's an excellent seller, quick to reply, and wonderful for packaging.

I definitely recommend her! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

5. I bought a Feeple Cali from Irrimiri and her mom. Her (pre-existing) faceup is gorgeous, and she arrived well-wrapped. Irrimiri was easy to communicate with, too! :) Thank you!

6. I bought Soom Chalco custom - face-up + bodyblushing by herself from irrimiri :D
      All transaction was wonderful ^^
      Kindly communication, fast respond and always update status to me.
      She pack him very safety with cute note on a box as I was asked XD

Moreover, Chalco with face up and blushing by her is gorgeous.
      irrimiri done absolutely wonderful and perfect work !!! ><b
      I'm very impress and happy with him ^^

[​IMG]

Thank you again for let him with me, he is the most handsome Chalco that I ever seen XD

irrimiri is full talented artist and nice seller.
      Highly recommended to dealing with. ^^

7. Miriam bought a Unoa body, and extra chest part, and a winking faceplate from me. She was wonderful! Miriam payed quickly and kept in communication with me. She let me know as soon as the body arrived, and she has been very nice the whole time. I highly recommend her to anybody who is interested in doing business with her.

8. I commissioned two face ups to Irrimiri, and she was friendly, nice and reliable during all the transaction.
      It was totally fun to see the work in progress. Now that I see them in person I can say that they are oustanding, very detailed.
      Thanks so much for the presents ^^ I will send something back very soon!

9. Irrimiri faceupped my Sabik/Fern and I`m extremely happy about the result and about our cooperation. I wish every faceup artist was like her.

I highly recommend Miri for her awesome and fast work and general darlingness ^^

10. I`m sorry for the double post: here is the picture of Miri`s wonderful work:

[​IMG]

11. I bought a MNF Seorin from Irrimiri! I absolutely love him, he's so sweet. Communication and shipping was fast and good and I was very satisfied with everything!

12. I bought an Angell Studio Kana from Irrimiri, with a faceup Irrimiri did. She was wonderful to deal with! Coomunication was good, the doll was shipped quickly and was very well-packaged, and the faceup was exquisite.