1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for isa268

Jan 14, 2008

1. I bought a pukipuki sugar set from isa268 (lovely Isa!) and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She shipped VERY promptly, puki was safely packed and absolutely pristine, and she kept in contact with me all the way through.

I am happy to be the first to post feedback for this truly wonderful seller. I had a lovely experience!!

Thank you ISA! Danke!!
      sherry

2. thanks Sherry ...I'm happy to see that little Puki arrived safely at her new home :)

3. I bought an Alice Cherry Blossom Sleeping Gothic Hoody from isa268. He is wonderful! Great communication. Fast shipping. Thanks :aheartbea

4. I sold a School A head to Isa and the transaction was wonderful! Payment was very quick and contact was great. I would definitely reccomend her as a buyer :)

5. I sold a SD body to Isa and she was wonderful to work with. She kept good communication and paid me quickly. An excellent buyer!

6. Sold a School C boy to isa268 who was very quick with payment, had great communication and was a wonderful buyer to deal with. Thank you for giving him a good home.

7. isa268 bought some shoes from me. Payment was swift and communication was good. Lovely buyer. Thank you. ^_^

8. Isa bought some outfits from me and she was a pleasure to deal with! :D Her PMs are very friendly and consistent, she's very understanding, payment is super-fast, and she's an all-round wonderful buyer and person. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you so much again~ :daisy

9. Positive!
      I bought a Lati wig and she shipped fast!

thanks

10. I purchased a pair of Enchanted eyes from Isa268, she was wonderful to deal with and shipped the items out promptly. I love the eyes, thank you for selling to me!

11. Bought some SD10 Mio jeans from isa...everything was perfect!
      Really a great seller:)
      Thank you,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.