1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for isabear

Oct 30, 2010

1. Isabear bought two SD outfits from me. She was wonderful to work with; prompt with PMs and payment, and let me know right away when the outfits arrived.

Thanks very much for a smooth transaction!

2. I bought an SD shirt from isabear. Her responses where quick (considering she's half a world away) and she was very pleasant. She's shipped lightening fast, but I've been spoiled by EMS and was worried after 3 days when it hadn't arrived, but I checked the feedback and saw it took about 12 days. It arrived today on the 9th day so quicker than expected. The shirt is perfect and it fits my boy wonderfully. All-in-all a great transaction.

3. I bought a SD-sized outfit from isabear. It was very affordable, came in good time, and was in perfect condition. This was the first time I bought something on DoA and I was very pleased with the ease with with isabear did business!

4. I bought a doll from Isabear, she is so fast in communication.
      The doll is in good condition as wrote.
      The shipment was fast and arrive safely.
      Thank you very much.

5. Isabear purchased some YoSD items from me ^^ Communication was very prompt and payment was very quick! It was, overall, a smooth and pleasant transaction - I wouldn't hesitate to have another~

Thank you!

6. I bought some clothes from Isabear and it was a wonderful transaction! She's friendly and shipped quickly and the clothes are in excellent condition! I am very happy and would do business with her any time! Thank you! <33

7. Isabear bought from me a set dress Crystal Kitten ! it was a nice transaction :) ! I hope deal with you again soon ! thx a lot !

aishi'

8. I bought a Japanese boy Custom from Isabear. Everything went very smoothly. It arrived fast and safe. Thanks a lot :)

9. I purchased two doll bags and some pants from isabear. Her communication and shipping was clear and fast.

10. I just brought another 2 wigs off her & the postage was fast & the wigs were perfect!! Thanks so much ^^

11. I purchased from Isabear and here's my feedback:

Communication: 12 hour turn around, professional & efficient
      Speed of shipment: excellent
      Care provided in packing: excellent
      Price: good value for money absolute bargain! thank you!
      Item condition: excellent, well looked after, pristine
      Other notes: seller threw in free postage which was great bonus.

Overall it's been a great transaction! Thanks Isabear!

12. Purchased 3 outfits from Isabear - excellent communication throughout, speedy shipping, outfits are lovely. She also had free shipping which was great.

Would definitely buy from again.

13. Bought purple jeans from Isabear, item was shipped well on time, arrived quickly, lovely item!

Will definitely buy again someday [:

14. I bought a cute wig and a pair of eyes from isabear. She is lovely to deal with and I would buy from her again. She was very prompt sending the items as well as responding. Thank you!

15. isabear was in my Naki/Black Peaches GO for wigs :D~ She is fantastic to work with; fast payments, flawless communication, and responsibly let me know when the package arrived home. I would absolutely love to do business with her again <3

Thank you!
      L.

16. Isabear bought a set fo blue “Little Sea Anchor” from me. It was a pleasure to deal with her! Good communication, quick payment. I can definitely recommend her! :)

17. I bought some clothes from isabear and the business went on smoothly! The package arrived quickly, althou it could have been packaged a little bit better. Overall, great to do business with!

18. isbear brought few outfit fom me.fast payment great communication.a+++++++++++

19. I was in Isabear's Dollmore group order. She kept me informed constantly and the communication was perfect!!! I would definitely deal with her again in the future~ nice experience! ^^

20. Isabear bough a wig from me. She paid promptly and had very good communication. ^^