1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Isabeau

Feb 12, 2009

1. I purchased a locket necklace from Isabeau, and communication was absolutely lovely and speedy. She even included a note for my friend (whom the gift was for) and the locket arrived VERY quickly. Definitely recommended. I hope to do business with her again :)

2. I sold a damaged Super Gem girl body to Isabeau. The transaction went very well! Thank you!

3. Isabeau took part in my Soom Alk & Yrie split and the transaction was great. She was friendly and promptly in replying pms, and her payment arrived in a timely manner. Thank you again for joining my split^^

4. Isabeau bought wigs from me, pay fast, nice communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

5. I sold Isabeau a wig. She paid promptly and had great communication! :) Thanks!

6. Hello!

Isabeau purchased two wigs from and was very pleasant to work with. She replied to PMes quickly and gave prompt payment and even let me know that the wig had arrived safe and sound. I wouldn't hesitant do business with her again!

Thanks so much!

7. Sold isabeau an Everpurple Iris head and the transaction was perfect! Very pleasant to deal with, communication great!
      Thanks again
      Diana
      chrissa5girl

8. I just sold a brassy golden 8-9 wig to Isabeau-san! She was super friendly, sweet and kind!!!!! Super buyer and highly recommended!! I would deal with her again in a heartbeat!
      True asset to DoA!!

Thanks again!
      God bless!!
      ~Setsuna

9. Commissioned 2 petticoats from Isabeau. Communications was always prompt and pleasant, she is super sweet! She worked really fast as I needed them for a convention and got them done way before time. She made every effort to find a material to match the dress I needed it for and kept me updated on all progress. I would not hesitate to deal with her again as the transaction was wonderful.

10. Isabeau is such a delight to sell to,she purchased a wig from me and there was
      awesome communications and quick payee too.
      I Highly Recommend her to all that buy or sell, this gentle heart will Not disappoint.

:aangel: Enjoy and Thank you Brenda :aangel:

11. I sold a fur wig to Isabeau and the transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me of the arrival. Thank you again! ^_^

12. I sold a wig to Isabeu. Communication was wonderful as can be and she was great about letting me know when the wig arrived. A perfect transaction!

13. Isabeau participated in my Red Swap, and was a pleasure to have. She was prompt and courteous when returning my PM's, and shipped in a timely mannor. I would recommend Isabeau in any swap, and would love to have her as a participant in another of mine. Thanks so much! :]

14. Isabeau bought a pair of eyes from me. She was great to deal with, always friendly and prompt to pay. Truly wouldn't hesitate to to deal with again. Thanks

15. I commissioned an MSD newsboy suit from Isabeau and she was an absolute dream to work with! She responds to PMs very quickly and her work is absolutely phenomenal, better than Dollheart in my opinion. I'll definitely be coming back to her for more clothing commissions in the future.

16. I commissioned a blouse and vest for my Souldoll Zenith Shiva G [Sarah], and Isabeau came through quickly and professionally, with high-quality work and superb detailing. I recommend her work.

--MW

17. ISsabeau purchased an Aria Narvy head from me in White SKin. Payment was as scheduled and commication was very friendly......a perfect transaction from start to finish.

Thanks again Isabeau :)

18. I commissioned Isabeau to make a celtic dress for me and it was such a wonderful experience. Not only was Isabeau professional and prompt with communication but she was also incredibly flexible especially when I informed her I needed something within a specificed budget range. Isabeau was very thorough in discussing fabric options, trims, styles etc. She kept me up to date the entire time and was just such a pleasure to work with. Her work is incredibly professional and of a high quality standard, beautifully sewn. She has a great flare for bringing to life the vision of my doll's costume. Thank you so very much for such amazing work.

19. I purchased a YOSD dress set from Isabeau. It was quickly shipped, and packaged amazingly well. Its incredibly cute and I am very happy with it :)

20. I commissioned a World of Warcraft outfit from Isabeau and it turned out PERFECT! Her attention to detail was exactly what the doctor ordered to turn a relatively simple design into a gorgeous ensemble for one of my favorite little dollies.

[​IMG]

Here is the actual in-game outfit so you can see how amazingly close she got to replicating even the smallest details of the stitching on the bodice:
      [​IMG]

I LOVE this outfit, it's perfect! Better than I could have hoped for! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!