1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Isabeau

Feb 12, 2009

1. I commissioned Isabeau to make a toga/chiton for my Soom Pyrol, Aesop. I could not be more pleased with the results! She was able to make the PERFECT ensemble for my little centaur and he is so happy to be clothed! :D

Not only is Isabeau friendly and professional, she is also prompt and offers a wonderful presentation of her products. The toga arrived beautifully wrapped in ribbons and even had a card from her sweet dolly model to my boy. A sheer delight! I know who to call the next time I need historical clothing commissioned! :D

Thank you again so much! :D Aesop thanks you too and wants to show off his new outfit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<3333
      Mint

2. :DPOSITIVE

I ordered a custom-made kirtle for my Elfdoll. Isabeau was fabulous to work with. She kept me informed of all stages and gave pictures of fabric selections. It fits my girl like a glove! I would most definitely do business with again.:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. I commissioned Isabeau to make a jacket for one of my boys. We started with just a few reference pictures and an idea and somehow she created -exactly- what I was hoping for. Her workmanship is outstanding and working with her was delightful. I'm already planning what else I could get her very professional help with. :) Thank you so very much!

4. Isabeau took part in my Soom RS Shale, he ordered the human head and extra body on layway. Each payment was fast and we got to pay him off earlier. She was nice person to deal with and the transaction went smoothly.

Thank you so much for take part of my split order.

5. Isabeau bought a wig from me, and everything was perfect! She paid quickly and was very friendly. I would absolutely do business with her again! Have a happy holiday, Isabeau! ^.^

6. I ordered another dress from Isabeau. As always, wonderful to work and design with. She truly collaborates well and does beautiful work. She is always friendly and asks questions throughout the whole design process. Would definitely buy from again.

7. I commissioned Isabeau to make a pirate/Georgian outfit for my Iplehouse EID model body. She used a padded out Dragondoll Uncle as the dress model. Because she was sewing without the actual doll type to use as a dress model, there were some intense measurement swaps and a long-distance muslin fitting. Not to mention three tries at getting the right combination of fabric and paint -- the pattern on the waistcoat (vest) is traced in silver paint -- to fulfill my Grand Vision of the outfit. Nevertheless, Isabeau remained patient throughout and I (and Ronin) couldn't be happier with the result. I would highly recommened her.

A worthy gentleman indeed.
      [​IMG]

But then there are times to be a rogue. :)
      [​IMG]

8. Isabeau bought a wig from me! She was very patient and understanding with shipping hiccups. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the wig!!

9. Isabeau bought a wig from me and she was very nice to work with! Excellent communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much!

10. I commissioned her to make me a pink kirtle gown for my feeple65 chloe,and a reproduction topaz honey dew outfit for my Topaz!She did an AMAZING job! Her communications were great,and she provided lots of updates!I would definitely commission her again without question!!!Thank you so much!!!:)

11. I commissioned a suit for my Sheldon doppelganger, and I am thrilled with the result. Brenda does beautiful work, she worked patiently with me to give me what I wanted, her communication was great, she shipped quickly and reliably (tracked, insured) and the outfit arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon!

12. Isabeau purchased a pair of Ginarolo eyes from me - paid quickly, and was fantastic to work with!

13. Isabeau bought a Dream of Doll Bee-A from me. She paid really promptly and communicated very well. She also was very patient with my shipping schedule and let me know when the doll arrived. She's really great to work with and is very nice. I hope to do business with her again <3

14. Isabeau purchased my 2 Bobobie girls (Elf Nissa & Moony) & paid me immediately. It was a pleasure selling to you & I highly recommend you to everyone!

15. Isabeau bought a pair of replacement hands. She was so friendly to deal with, and accommodating to even send a hand for me to try and match, that it was delightful to be able to help her and her Nicolette!

16. Isabeau purchased a pair of doll hands from me. She was a pleasure to work with, asked questions beforehand, and notified me when they arrived. Would love to do business again. Enjoy the hands!

17. Positive! Isabeau bought a pair of jointed hands from me. Payment was fast, communication was great - I would definitely do business with her again!

18. Usa beau purchased a wig from me--I could not have hoped for a better buyer, she did everything she ought to. Thank you!
      :)

19. Sold a doll to Isabeau and she was fantastic to deal with, always polite and very sweet and making prompt payments. Thank you so much! :)

20. Isabeau bought a Leeke wig from me and it was wonderful! She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. I would recommend and love to deal with again! Thank you :)