1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Isabeau

Feb 12, 2009

1. I happily recommend Isabeau as a buyer. She bought a pair of shoes from me and the payment was prompt and the communications courteous. :)

2. I bought WS Galena head from Isabeau. She was very easy to deal with, she even agreed for small layaway for me ( she knew that I'm out reach for card and Paypal). She sent the head the next day after payment, just as we agreed. THe head was wraped 100% safe and I even got lovely card from Isabeau. I'm very glad with transaction, highly reccomended! Thank you for making my dream come trouth!

3. Isabeau bought an Iplehouse head from me. Payment was instantaneous. You can't ask for better than that. Thanks so much. Cheryl

4. Isabeau participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment and communication were both timely which made things go smoothly. She was understanding and when I forgot to mail her order out on the promised day. She let me know when her items did arrive and was friendly throughout the whole order. Thank you for joining!!

5. I bought a Soom Beyla from Isabeau. Beyla was packaged carefully and shipped promptly. She arrived in perfect condition. Great transaction, thank you! :D

6. I sold a Souldoll Karin head to Isabeau and what a perfect experience it was! She's a delight to do business with - I'd be happy to do any kind of transaction with her any time!

7. Isabeau bought a DIM Silf from me. Paid promptly and let me know when she arrived. Would definitely work with her again!!

8. Isabeau purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and she was a very sweet person to do business with. Her PMs were friendly and she sent payment lightning fast. She was also so kind to let me know when she had received the eyes in the mail. I would be happy to do business with this lovely DOA member anytime again- and I highly recommend her to others here on the forum :kitty2

9. Isabeau purchased a pair of eyes from me. Great buyer, was very understanding about the current usps delays. Thanks for being awesome!

10. I had a wonderful transaction with @Isabeau ! She bought a pair of modified
      and manicured Dollstown 17f hands from me. She was always prompt and
      very friendly in every communication; speedy paypal. *AND* she let me know
      that the box arrived safely too!! Thank you for a lovely transaction!!! :)

11. Isabeau bought a tiny Kids Sky head from me. Communication was very quick and always very friendly, payment was prompt and she let me know when the head arrived. I would be happy to do business with her again any time!

12. @Isabeau and I did a sale/trade of some bodies and it was wonderful--she's a quick payer, a super communicator and a delight to do business with! Would do business anytime! <3

13. Isabeau bought an Impldoll body from me, paid quickly, was friendly and awesome to chat with. Thank you for being a great buyer!! <3

14. I sold them a Pygmalion Robin head. They were great to work with. Paid promptly and had great communication. They also let me know when it arrived. Very pleasant buyer. Highly recommended! Thanks :)

15. @Isabeau purchased an old dollzone body from me and was a pleasure to work with! Friendly and easy to communicate with, quick payment, and let me know that the package arrived safely. Thank you very much! Would be happy to do more business in the future!

16. @Isabeau purchased an Iplehouse KID Lonnie head and she was a fabulous customer. Great communication, quick payment and friendly as all get out. I would happily have her as a customer again.

17. Isabeau bought a Dream valley msd girl body from me, and the whole transaction was great. Paid fast, wonderful communication and let me know when the package arrived safely.
      Definitely Recommended

18. Isabeau participated in the final Doll in Mind US Group Order run by me. I highly appreciate that Isabeau was communicative, friendly, patient, and made all payments promptly. This was all so important in order to keep the fairly large group order running smoothly. A 100% positive transaction!

19. Isabeau bought a Volks MSD from me (F-18) Payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

20. Isabeau bought a Ringdoll foot from me. Very great to work with, and fast payment. Would definitely recommend as a buyer!