1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Isabelle

Dec 24, 2008

1. Isabelle bought 2 pairs of Wifey's lovely SD PJ pants, and everything was perfect ;)

Lovely buyer, would definitely deal with again! Thanks so much! <3

2. Isabelle purchased several fleece hats from me, it was a very smooth transaction with excellent communication. I definitely recommend Isabelle! Thanks!

3. Isabelle bought some clothing items forom my sale thread. Everything went well, great buyer. Please come back again!

4. Isabelle purchased two hats from me. She responded to pm's and made payments quickly. She was really great to work with and I would love working with her again.

5. I sold a wig to Isabelle, the transaction went very smoothly~

Thank you! :)

6. Isabelle bought some clothing from me. She had great communication, timely payment, and was overall very pleasant to deal with! I would love to do business again. :)

7. Isabelle, bought two wigs for me. Great person to deal with. Quick payment. And she let me know when they arrived <3 Thanks! :)

8. Isabelle bought some leggings from me and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly and communication was fast and friendly. I would be happy to recommend her to anyone. Thanks :D

9. Bought some little toys from me. Paid fast and let me know they arrived.

10. Isabelle bought some little green doll socks from me. She payed very fast and is super sweet and friendly. Loved doing buisness with you! <3