1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Isca!

Jul 22, 2008

1. Sing my praises or damn my soul! ;)

2. Isca is a wonderful person to buy from. I recently purchased a Sch B from her and the transaction was perfect. The doll was well packed, posted quickly and I always received a quick response to any questions I had. Overall an excellent buying experience!

3. I purchased a pukisha ears and hands set from Isca. She was good with communication and they came from Canada to MI quick! They were packed well, too!

4. Isca bought a Puki Piki from me and was very awesome to deal with. She paid very quickly and let me know when the doll arrived :)

5. Great buyer ^^ thanks a bunch~

6. I bought a puki mary wig from Isca and the transaction was perfect. She shipped quickly, the wig arrived in great condition, and communication was prompt and friendly. Thanks! :)

7. I bought a Halloween costume for my Puki and I love it! Isca is a pleasure to deal with, and I would be happy to do business with her again. What a great transaction! :)

8. I bought a Mary Sleeping faceplate from Isca. Great communication, quick shipping, and well packed! Overall great to deal with :) I would definaately reccomend her.