1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ishje

Mar 24, 2008

1. I have bought a pair of MSD jeans from Ishje and I am very happy with them. They look great. Communication was friendly and prompt. Shipping took a while, but then again it was holiday-season :hollyberry
      Recommended as seller! Thanks again!

2. Bought a MSD grey hoodie from Ishje- Great communication and very quick- Great to do business with would definetly deal with again. Thanks Ishje x

3. I just received a wig from Ishje :] her service was overall great and it arrived quickly, even bordering the holiday season :D

4. ishe bought some doll clothes from me, communication was good, payment was immediate, a perfect transaction.

5. Ishje bought some necklaces from me. She was very friendly and she paid me quickly. I would welcome her back to my store!!!:D

6. I bought a Bluefairy girls body from Ishje. All went well, except that she did'nt mention that the body was yellowed. Still, good communication and shipping. ^^

7. Bought a pair of skull sneakers and they are awesome.
      Great speed in shipping and wonderful person to deal with.

8. The MNF top I ordered from you arrived today, Ishje (and it's even cuter than I thought it was)! It came surprisingly fast for overseas! Thanks much for being such a quick and friendly seller :)

9. Very great buyer !!!!!!!!! VEry good communication ! Very pleasant transaction ! thx so much ! aishi'

10. I bought a doll to Ishje and it was a perfect transaction.
      She is serious, wonderful to deal with. tHe doll was very safely packed and shipped very soon. I really recommand her!!
      :):)

11. I bought a puki Pong Pong from Ishje with a short layaway. Everything went smoothly, communication was great and all was very safely packed. I recommed this seller!

12. [SIZE="-10"]Ishje contacted me about a Delf Lishe split and I couldn't be any more pleased with our transaction! She's on top of communication and sends payments quickly. :) Great to work with and I highly recommend her!

:clover Thank you for helping me get my boy's head! ^o^ :clover
      [/SIZE]

13. I purchased a Delf Mature body type 1 with type 2 neckpiece in NS from Ishje. She shipped it out and told me an estimate of 10-15 days. I recieved it only after 7 days :D It was in perfect condition and was packaged nicely. I'd definitely buy from Ishje again. Excellent Seller~ +10000000~

14. I ordered a head from Ishje. Communication was fast and friendly and she was great with the shipping!
      Also, the head was packed very well and tightly yet I did not have to use a knife or injure myself to get the box open. XD

Thanks! :)

15. I bought a Luts Mature type 1 body with type 2 neck piece from Ishje. She was very pleasant and everything arrived safe and well packaged. A pleasure to deal with. A+ feedback from me. :)

16. Bought a CP Body from her *_*
      great contact and really fast shipping ;'D
      and of course , a really nice person ^_________^
      Highly recommend Ishje !!

Thank you very much

17. Ishje sold me a cute Puki Pipi and I can only recommend her warmly as seller! :) My best thanks for the transaction!

18. Ishje sent me 2 botles of MSC absolutely FREE) I paid for shipping only. She was polite and sent a promt answers to my messages
      TY

19. I purchased a pair of SD black boots from Ishje and everything went very well. Ishje was quick to reply, boots were an
      excellent price, and shipping was very fast. I would definitely recommend this seller!!!