1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for isildae

May 31, 2009

1. Isildae purchased an unoa large bust from me. Payment was sent SUPERFAST. PMs were responded to VERY quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend Isildae as a buyer. :)

2. isildae sold me an unoa bust piece. It was very well packaged and arrived safely. isildae was very polite and replied to PM's promptly. Would recommend her. Thanks! ^^

3. Bought an Unoa faceplate from Isildae- unfortunately, I made a mistake and, after sending all the money, had to cancel the sale. Isildae took the backing out VERY well and was lovely and obliging in re-sending the money despite the inconvenience on her part. She has been lovely to communicate, and I am so sorry that the sale wasn't completed, as I have no doubt in my mind that she would be lovely to buy from otherwise.

4. Bought Unoa Lusis from Isildae and transaction was great. Beautiful doll, excellent packing, great correspondence and shipped quickly. Highly recommend - thanks!!