1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for iSparrow.

Sep 6, 2007

1. iSparrow bought a boy body from me, with a short layaway, she is amazing, all payments were done so nicely, I hope to deal with her again. I recommend her to make any business with her. Thank you.

2. I sold a Sadol tee to iSparrow and she paid promptly. The transaction is great!!

3. iSparrow bought some pants and paintbrushes from me and she was lovely to do business with! ^^ She was always friendly and payment was sent promptly! Thank you~! =]

4. i commissioned a backpack and bought a pre-made one from iSparrow and it came out AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
      they were of amazing quality.
      i would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

5. I bought two of her Foofie backpacks for MSDs and they are so cute, and well made too. The little adjustable straps are a great idea. I plan to order some more from her!

She was also pleasant and easy to buy from, quick response and very fast shipping!

6. iSparrow participated in my Luts GO. Friendly to deal with and quick payments! Thanks again!

7. I sold an outfit to iSparrow. Transaction went perfect and she paid super quick ^^
      I'll do business with her anytime!

8. Thank you very much iSparrow for my dolls Foofie backpack! I highly recommend these one of a kind items to anyone for their dollies. They are really well made and a wonderful fashion accessory...;)

THANK YOU - dogmalv and Mei (DZ Shoyo)

9. I puchased two MSD backpacks from iSparrow - she was very nice to deal with and patient as I suddenly had troubles with paypal and my payment was delayed.
      She sent out the items very quickly and the items were very lovely and in good condition ^^
      Thank you!

10. Just received a ShuShu head from iSparrow. She's absolutely beautiful! And so is the Shushu head XD
      Wonderful transaction, very very happy!

11. I bought a cutie Foofie backpack for my MSD and it's sooo so cute! The quality is excellent, communication was great, and shipping was fast. Will definitely buy from again!

My doll thanks you for the birthday wishes as well! <3

12. I have of the cutest Foofie backpacks on the earth! They're done amazingly well and just bring a huge amount of cuteness to everything! :D The adjustable straps make it easy to fit for just about any sized doll~!

THANKS a ton! I'll be ordering more soon when I get the monies. n__n

13. I bought a Foofie from Miss iSparrow and it is super cute!! They are very nice quality, very reasonably priced, and best of all adorable! She is a great seller, and I definitely plan to buy more. Thank you!

14. I bough a really original and cute foofie, the item is beautiful very well made and really cute, the transaction was great and iSparrow communication was more than fast and kind. Thanks for this perfect transaction

15. Sold a customized handmade furwig to iSparrow. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. iSparrow adopted a Luts Wintery head from me. She was great to deal with. So sweet, and responded promptly to PM's. Paid quickly, and shipped partial trade items out quickly. I would gladly deal with iSparrow again :lol:

17. isparrow is just a wonderful person to sell to :)
      we had a great transaction with a commissioned wig.
      all communication was great as well :)

thank u again and please enjoy the wig.. i cant wait to see it :)

18. isparrow bought a DT Elysia head from me and was wonderful to deal with and prompt with PM's and payment. Brilliant!:aheartbea

19. isparrow bought a Domuya body from me and was very easy to deal with. It was a great transaction! Thank you so much!!

20. I commissioned a faceup, and SD parts blushing from iSparrow. Communication was faster than normal, replies were informative, and she kept me up to date with exactly what was happening with my goods. Unfortunately, there was a hold-up, but she told me what had happened, didn't try to make excuses, and told me honestly that my goods would be a little late. I am thankful that she kept me up to date, this is very important when dealing with dolls.

The face-up and blushing themselves are amazing as well. The care that she put into the face-up shows, and it really looks wonderful. During the painting, she listened to my (sometimes silly) requests and the end result was amazing. The goods were well-packed and were shipped in a timely manner, and insured for full value.

Thanks! It's been great to deal with you.