1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for iSparrow.

Sep 6, 2007

1. I got my 27 cm RS Bei faceuped by iSparrow, and she's fantastic! She looks exactly the way I wanted her to, and she did her in great time. I would absolutely get another faceup done by her! Thank you so much!

2. Just got my Sabik back from iSparrow. She is lovely to deal with, and I would recommend her skills and her lovely professional manner to anyone. <3

3. Commissioned Isparrow to do my boys face ups and she did a super job and even was able to get rid of the old staining that was on them ^_^ (super happy.) This is my second time dealing with her and I will be dealing with her more in the future I'm sure ^_^ Thanks again

4. iSparrow joined in with me when I placed an Unoa Part order, and everything went perfectly. Very sweet and friendly person all around...I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

5. I bought a DollsTown modded Elysia head from iSparrow and also commissioned a faceup on the head from her. The head arrived in perfect condition and the faceup is absolutely stunning!

I would not hesitate to recommend iSparrow to others, or to deal with her again! Wonderful seller and faceup artist!

Thanks again!

6. I bought a modded/restored Luts CP Shiwoo head from iSparrow and commissioned a faceup. She was friendly and polite throughout the transaction, and I am very pleased with the quality of work. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

7. iSparrow is a truly good person and a great seller. I have no hesitation in recommending her. Honest and genuine. :pcupcake

8. iSparrow was a real pleasure to do business with. I would definitely recommend her. :)

9. She sent me the part of the Splits we did, Fast shipping, Good communication Awesome person! hope to do more business wiht her ^^

10. I commissioned iSparrow to mod my Limhwa girl's hands to separate two of the fingers and give them all nail trim/manicure. She did an amazing job, and I couldn't be happier! I'll definitely send more business her way in the future :)

11. iSparrow joined my Leeke GO and she was so nice! When Leeke didn't have her things in stock, she was quick to find alternates and was very patient. All payments were quick and on time and it was a great GO. Thank you very much for joining!

12. iSparrow was kind enough to finally put an end to my misery and let me buy a Camine I'd been chasing about the MP for many years. I can't thank her enough for all her help and for letting me get my hands on a grail doll. Hope to do business with you again one day and thanks again! :D

13. I purchased a MNF Woosoo vampire head from iSparrow! She was great to communicate with and packed her very nicely. The face-up on the head was so very beautiful, the lovely little vampire has a rosy cheeked 'just fed' look! Thanks iSparrow! I would definitely consider doing faceups through her in the future!

14. I recently sold an Akasarushi fur wig to iSparrow. She was a very patient and understanding buyer and was willing to wait longer than necessary for the wig. Thank you very much for doing business with me even though the wait was a bit long. I really appreciate it.

15. My Kid Delf An, Wylie, had his faceup done by iSparrow and she did a fantastic job! He's beautiful. It took a long time for him to get back to me but that was due to a situation at the post office and I do not hold her to blame for it. Thanks so much!

16. I had my Dollzone Cherry faceuped by iSparrow and everything was absolutely perfect. The faceup ended up being exactly how I asked (much better than I had originally imagined, I might add) and the price was extremely reasonable. Her communication was very quick and kept me in the know. I plan to use her faceup service again and I highly recommend that others do the same.

17. I had my Angel Region Luna girl faceuped by iSparrow. It is the second time I've commissioned her, and well worth it - the faceup was FANTASTIC! I would definitely commission her again, and she kept in communication the whole time.

18. Eeeee! I just got my iplehouse chase clawed hands back from isparrow ..she did a finger seperation and sanded the fingers to a slimmer ..sexier look..they are perfect..i love her work..communication was great and the whole transaction was perfect....i would certainly do business with her again.
      A+++++

19. I commissioned isparrow to do finger separations, manicures, and nail trimming on two of my girls' hands (Aria Doll & Limhwa Leda), and she did an amazing job. Even through a USPS ordeal that had them taking 21 days to deliver a package two states away, she was very helpful, friendly, and willing to make calls to the post office in question when my post office was helpless.

I highly recommend isparrow for modding, and I know I'll be back again...FLAWLESS WORK!!!

20. iSparrow did faceup on my dream doll (HTTDOLL Bambee). He came out to be more beautiful then I could have imagined. The work was done quickly and she kept in contact with me very well.

Thank you SOOO much!!
      [​IMG]