1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for iSparrow.

Sep 6, 2007

1. I commissioned a face up from iSparrow. Pms were very nice and pleasant! iSparrow was very patient with me and did an excellent job! Everything turned out beautifully :D I would definitely recommend iSparrow to others and would love to do business again :3 Thanks so so much!! <3

2. Sorry! I didn't realize I haven't left you feedback!

Sparrow did a face-up on my MSD boy. It was very nice and She completed it very quickly! Thank you!

3. She did an awesome fantasy face-up for my boy! She's extremely quick and good with keeping up communication. I'll recommend her to anybody who wants to deal with her ^^

4. I comissioned a eye opening and faceup on my Unoa FP from iSparrow. She did a wonderful job! she was communicative and very flexible with what I wanted on the faceup and on the mods. She was wonderful to work with. I will be sending her another one of my girls soon! I definantly reccomend her. :D

5. Sparrow did a modification on my sleeping shushu head and she did a great job. She gave me half-way shots and let me make changes along the way. There was a mixup in shipping and the head went back to the person who sold me the shushu, but Sparrow paid for the shipping from the seller to me and was really upset about the mixup. But she always kept in contact and despite the mixup, I would definitely commission her in the (near? :O ) future! :D Thanks!

6. Bought a lovely wig from iSparrow~ Great communication, she promptly responded to me and answered all of my questions and was quite wonderful to work with. Wig was shipped out quickly and arrived nice and neat. It's great and would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much!

7. I bought a bunch of super cool clothes/shoes/ & acecories from iSparrow! The shipping time was rdiculously FAST!!! I cant believe its here alredy, lol HIGHLY reccomended DoA member to buy from! Thanks so much

8. I bought a MNF woosoo vampire head from iSparrow. The transaction was smooth and fast! Hard to believe how fast it shipped! I would definitely buy from her again!

9. I bought a really cute yukata from Isparrow and had a flawless transaction! Shipping was fast and it looked exactly as described. :D

10. Bought an MSD DoD carrier, item was exactly as described and shipped quickly!

Would gladly buy from her again :)

11. Bought some necklaces from this seller. Commication was great and shipping was pretty fast thanks so much.

12. I bought a pair of Unoa hands from iSparrow. They were very safely packaged with lots of bubble wrap and in a box. New condition. And she included a cute little free gift.

13. Bought a beautiful Zaoll Muse from her, it was a great transaction, fast shipping, and she's overall a wonderful person to deal with.

14. I bought a bag for my MSD boy. It's so cute! It was incredibly well made, and the straps are adjustable. The shipping was really fast, too. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a wig from iSparrow and it wasn't even as worn and weird as she said it was ;)
      It was a really good price, arrived quickly (and looked/is fine), very nice communication and she's really sweet.

Thank you :)

16. iSparrow did a face up for my sisters Gluino. It was beautifully done. Thanks a million!

17. iSparrow did two more face ups for me (Supia Emma and Httdolls Bambee). Im VERY content with her work and will be returning to her again.

18. iSparrow did my Soom Flint's faceup. She does EXCELLENT work! I am thrilled with everything. She's really sweet, and she stays in communication. Wonderful faceup artist! Thank you <3

19. I bought a 5star Aiden from isparrow. Fantastic seller. Fast communication, amazingly fast shipping, excellent packaging. Everything just as described. Would definitely buy from again!