1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for istriazel

Oct 28, 2006

1. Hi all! Please leave feedback for me if we've traded.^^

People I've had deals with and who are just wonderful :fangirl: :
      St. James
      Beloved
      omichao
      crybabygirl777

EDIT to add Sabriell. Great communication and very patient with me. XD Thanks so much!^^

2. Istriazel commissioned a ring from orangebabydolly and throughout the process she was patient, friendly and easy to work with. Thanks! :)

3. I sold my Elf Yder head to istriazel and she was a doll to work with, no pun intended XD;; Very wonderful buyer! Thank you so much ^_^

4. istriazel bought a juri head from me ~ it was a wonderful transaction ~ paid promptly and was very patient about the long shipping time from USA to Philippines ~

recommended!

5. istriazel bought my Anais from me, paid promptly and was wonderful throughout the entire transaction. Thank you!

6. Very Positive!

istriazel bought a doll body from me, the communication and the payment went very smoothly. I am not hesitate to do a transaction with you again.
      Thank you very much!

7. istriazel purchased a Volks high-heeled feet from me and everything went perfectly.
      Fast payment & great communication, she also kindly let me know she got her package safely.
      Thank you very much for everything!

8. I purchased a Volks SD10 girl body and Yder Elf head from Istriazel and couldn't be happier! She was so nice, sweet and very concerned about every aspect of the transaction. Every part was very well wrapped and everything arrived safe and sound! She's among the best sellers I've dealt with here at DOA marketplace along the years and would definitely deal with her again in the future. Thank you so much for everything! :D

9. Karina is a wonderful seller with fast shipping and excellent communication! The item was safely packed and arrived on time. She has been very helpful and understand throughout the transaction. Would definitely like to do business with again. Highly recommended! Thank you.

10. I commissioned Karina for a Yo-SD sized Belle outfit - and it came beautifully made and packaged. The fit was perfect! She has been incredibly patient, given my frequent absences from the internet during the commission process and very, very prompt re: handiwork and shipping. Highly recommended! Thanks much!

11. I bought a Delf Yder from Istriazel on layaway. She was excellent with communication throughout the transaction, very friendly to deal with and the item arrived exactly as described. Everything was packed super well, no worries about anything getting damaged! she was even kind enough to include a few more extra pieces of clothing than the sales thread advertised <3 thank you so much for being a perfect seller!

12. I bought a SD16 Iris head from Istriazel - communication was superb, the head was very well packed and she was pleasant and friendly throughout! I'd definitely do business with her again :)

13. I purchased a wig from istriazel. Everything went smoothly, she is a pleasant person and the wig was packed very well. Thank you, highly recommended! :aheartbea

14. I purchased a JunT head from istriazel; the transaction was smooth on her end and entirely a pleasure. She was very diligent on her part and I would work with her again.

15. Many years later, I've made another sale to istriazel this time for a Volks Dear SD SWD Show head. She made layaway payments promptly and let me know as soon as he arrived safely.
      Always a pleasure, thanks again!

16. istriazel bought a Petit Soirée Mille Feuilles head in white skin color from me and I am very happy with this transaction. She paid at once and communication was always friendly. She was so kind to let me know when she arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3<3<3

17. I bought a Volks SDM body from istriazel. It arrived very safely, communication was wonderful. I totally recommend buying from them! Thank you so much! :)