1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for itsathea!

Mar 27, 2008

1. I just completed a transaction with itsathea and it went really well! She bought an Abio Angel Ling from me. She paid quickly and was very prompt in letting me know when he arrived. I would recommend for her for any seller as she was a great customer. :)

2. I bought an Abio Angel Ling from Itsathea and it wen very well. I ordered him Tuesday, she sent him out Thursday and I got him the following Tuesday. :) She also sent him with clothes and a wig for a great deal! :aheartbea

3. I bought a black MSD jacket from itsathea and it arrived VERY quickly and looks great. :)

4. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from itsathea and she was a pleasure to work with! She was even nice enough to hold it for me for THREE DAYS!! Everything was just as described (if not better). I got my package much sooner than I had expected too! She also packages much better than most doll companies!!!! The girl is just beautiful and I am so in love with her! Thank you so much for letting me adopt your girl! I'll take good care of her! :D

5. Itsathea bought a Dollzone Megi from me. She paid promptly and was great to deal with - pleasant and responsive in all communications. This was a smooth transaction from beginning to end.

Thanks, and enjoy your dollie!

6. I purchased an outfit from Itsathea and the transaction went smoothly and perfectly.
      She shipped very quickly and I recommend her as a seller!