1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ivory Stardust

Nov 27, 2010

1. Ivory bought an AOD body from me. Quick communication and payment. :) Would do business with again.

2. Sold some miniature spectacles/glasses to Ivory Stardust. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Ivory Stardust purchased a Gwen Stefani MNM head from me. The entire transaction was absolutely perfect and she paid right away. She was wonderful to chat with, even, throughout the whole process. ^__^ I would HIGHLY recommend her and would definitely do business with her again.
      Thank you and I hope you enjoy the Gwen head! :aheartbea

4. Forgot to leave a feedback! Ivory stardust brought a head from me and there were no problems! Thanks!

5. Ivory Stardust did a partial trade with me for a head I had for sale. Communication was clear and prompt. She sent payment and mailed her trade item (a pair of shoes) to me promptly as well. The shoes were in great condition, exactly as described. Great transaction! Thanks again!

6. Ivory Stardust purchased a Domuya body from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Super fast payment and great communication!!!

7. Sold Ivory Stardust a Domuya Elf Boy. She was the perfect buyer and made payment fast and had great communications. Would love to sell to her again. Thanks for the perfect transaction.

8. Positive feedback!

Ivory Stardust was in my Hand-Me-Down swap and everything went great! Items were shipped on time, very appropriate and appreciated by her partner and I was notified when she got her part of the swap. I would gladly have her in another swap!

9. I put some SD clothes on hold for Ivory Stardust. She paid promptly (a day early, in fact), then was quick to let me know when the package arrived. Great transaction!

10. Ivory contacted me and offered a trade for an SD body I had. She was great to deal with, kept in close contact, and mailed the doll promptly. It was a lovely transaction, and Ivory was great to deal with.

11. I am leaving positive feedback for Ivory Stardust. I had the most wonderful transaction with her! n.n She purchased Soom Euclase hands from me and was so very kind through the whole transaction. I highly recommend her and I would very happily work with her again in the future <3

12. I sold a leekeworld Kyou head to IvoryStardust. She was great to work with, paid promptly and was very nice! I'd love to work with her again!

13. Positive!
      Ivory Stardust bought an SD sized kimono from me, and the transaction was perfect. She paid quickly and promptly informed me when the item arrived.

Thanks!

14. Positive Feedback

Ivory Stardust was in my Head Swap. She filled out her form and shipped on time. Communication was good, and her heads were appropriate for the swap. She included extras for her partners and she let me know when her heads arrived. Thanks so much!

15. Sold a Bobobie Charisma to her, she was very polite, replied quickly, and let me know when the doll got there. Would definitely sell to again. :)

16. Ivory Stardust pruchased a chustomhouse/aidolls girl body from me on layaway, she was excellent with communication, very friendly and very patient, payment was fast and she informed me right away when her girly arrived. i would love to do business with her again any day!

17. I recently sold a Resinsoul Xue to Ivory Stardust on a short layaway. She was very polite and pleasant to work with. She paid quickly and on time both times. I would definitely do business with her again! Great transaction!

18. Did a trade with Ivory Stardust--their Domuya perennial body for my Magical Angel boy. Communication was excellent. Shipping was fast and the body arrived safely and well-packaged. Definitely recommended! :D

19. I bought a Cloud Minimee head from Ivory Stardust. The communication was excellent, and shipping was very quick. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again. :)

20. Ivory Stardust bought a head from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Communication was sweet and swift and the payment came really fast! An amazing transaction all the way~ :chocoberry