1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ivory Stardust

Nov 27, 2010

1. Ivory Stardust purchased a 7-8 dark brown mohair wig from me and the transaction was perfect! Excellent buyer :) thank you!

2. Ivory purchased a Resinsoul Ni from me, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Excellent communication and timely payment. Would definitely do business with again. :)

3. Ivory purchased a B&G boy body from me. Very timely with communication & payment. Super friendly! Excellent buyer, wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! Thanks so much! :)

4. Horrible experience! I bought a My-doll body from Stardust. Listing said she didn't think there was yellowing if any it was even but she had nothing to compare it too ? The body arrived 10 days later it is super yellow dirty and chipped. I am not actually a picky buyer but good lord this body is a mess! I was not going to leave fb as I have never left negative fb before. But I felt in this case that other buyers should be aware . I contacted stardust to let her know this info . She never replied back.

5. I purchased a DF Lyre head from Ivory Stardust. Communication was good and she shipped promptly. The head arrived well packaged and in good condition. Thank you so much! :)

6. @Ivory Stardust bought a Dikadoll doll from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the doll had arrived. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

7. I purchased a Leekeworld Kyou head from @Ivory Stardust and it was a wonderful transcation! they were really sweet during the whole transaction. they kept me updated when they needed an extra day to ship out, which was nice. the head arrived wonderfully packaged exactly as described! I definitely recommend buying from them!

8. I bought a doll from Ivory Stardust; she worked well within my pricepoint, and shipped everything very, very safely! Thanks so much!

9. i bought a Xingmeng/Magical Angel boy from Ivory Stardust. The transaction was wonderful! Doll came exactly as described and communication was great! Very satisfied!

10. Pleasant to work with, purchased a 50 cm obitsu from them and he came in almost perfect condition.

However, there was a very strong cigarette smell that was not mentioned before arrival. Vinyl really does hold odor well.

Other than this, would highly recommend. :)

11. Ivory Stardust bought a pair of large doll- sized shoes from me. Overall positive experience with good communication and prompt payment. Would love to do business with again :)

12. I sold several clothing items to Ivory Stardust. Good communication, prompt payment, and an overall pleasant transaction.

Thanks, and enjoy!

13. IvoryStardust purchased a Doll Love Alice from me. Great communication, very friendly, always made layaway payments on time, and the transactions went smoothly. Would be happy to do business with again! :)

14. A great transaction, easy with excellent communication. A pleasure to do business with!

15. Ivory Stardust bought a pair of jeans from me. Payment was sent promptly and communications were wonderful!! A++++ Buyer, thank you for a great transaction!:D:D

16. I bought a Kazari prop. Overall positive but the plastic egg, nest, and extra string had a weird smell - but I wasn't keeping those to begin with. Prop itself was as described and no smell. Very friendly, packed very well, and shipped quickly! Thank you!

17. Awesome seller! Purchased a Resinsoul Charisma from them. Thanks a bunch:chibi

18. Sold a top to @Ivory Stardust. Very good transaction, quick payment. Thank you for your purchase!

19. Ivory Stardust purchased a couple pairs of pants from me. She was very nice and easy to work with. Payment was quick and communication was prompt and friendly! Would definitely work with again! Thanks so much!

20. Great transaction with Ivory Stardust. Quick payment and good communication. I recommend as a customer. Thank you for purchasing from me again!