1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ivy4Mdvanii

Jun 8, 2006

1. This is a thread for you to post about your transactions with DoA user Ivy4Mdvanii. :)

I will start by saying that she bought a SD16 Yukinoujo from me on layaway, and was an excellent buyer! Payments on time and great communication. ^_^

2. She bought some CP hands from me. She was super quick to respond to PMs and a was lightning fast with her payment. I would happily do business with her again!

3. I sold a Chiwoo head to Ivy4Mdvanii. Her payment was prompt, clear, and no trouble at all. ^^ I enjoyed how clear the communication.

4. A positive feedback for Ivy4Mdvanii. ^___^
      I sell her a default Toppi dress.
      Good comunication, fast to answer pm's , nice person and prompt payment.
      A pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you!

5. Ivy4Mdvanii is wonderful to work with! I went through her to purchase a Volks Yo-SD SwD Piccolo, and she kept in constant contact with me, and shipped him the same day that he was all paid for! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

Buy from Ivy4Mdvanii with confidence. She is wonderful!!

6. I've had wonderful dealings with Ivy4Mdvanii both on DoA and on the Prego fashion-doll board--I wouldn't hesitate to do any kind of size of transaction with her! :daisy

Most recently, she bought a dress from me, and it was a real pleasure to communicate with her by PM. Not only did she pay right away, and take the time to chat back and forth in a friendly way, but she also made a point of letting me know as soon as the package arrived. I *really* appreciate dealing with someone who's so mature, trustworthy, and polite.

7. I sold a shirt to Ivy4Mdvanii and the transaction went very smoothly. Great buyer!

8. Ivy sold an SD size head to me. It was just as pictured, sent very securely and timely. Communication was super! Thanks Ivy!

9. Ivy4Mdvanii is a super awesome seller! The shipping was lightning fast and the payment was easy. She was a very quick communicator.

I bought two Dollstown heads and a Dollstown body from her.

10. I made 2 pairs of leggins for Ivy4Mdvanii and it was a great transaction. She sent pament quickly, maintained great communication through the process and was just really sweet :) thanks a lot! I hope you come back for more!

11. Ivy bought 2 Beatles shirts from us. She paid quickly with MO and was a delight to deal with. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

12. Ivy4Mdvanii bought UGG keychain boots off of me.The transaction went very smooth.Great communication,fast payment,friendly person to work with.Thank you for your trust.

13. I sold a one-off wig to Ivy and it was a perfect transaction. I highly recommend Ivy for buying from or selling to on DOA. Thank you Ivy! - Barb

14. I had a GREAT transaction with Ivy !
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Adopted a great little Yo girl from Ivy.. She is great to deal with. Super great communications and fast safe shipping. I would gladly have more dealings with Ivy.
      Thanks so much, Ivy.

16. I sold a pair of Yo hands to Ivy and she gets my highest recommendation!

17. I sold a body to Ivy4MDvanii and the transaction was flawless! She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the body got there. I would gladly do business with her again! Thanks so much Ivy!!! <3

18. Ivy sold me an Iplehouse EID and was super great about everything. I highly recommend her.

19. I sold some wigs to Ivy4Mdvanii it was a perfect transaction thank you very much!

20. Ivy4Mdvanii recently commissioned me for a hoodie and was excellent to deal with. Payment was prompt, communication was kept up well and responses were fast. Very pleasant transaction, would love to work with again. Thanks so much!