1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for IzabethS

Jan 27, 2012

1. I recently bought a Minifee Ryeon from Iza. The communication was great, and the doll arrived fast and in good condition! I would definitely do business with Iza again.

2. I commissioned two face ups for my Belya and Bygg Teenie Gems from IzabethS. She was very nice and pleasant to talk too. She did a great job on my two dolls and made them how I visioned my Carasel ponies. She even was kind enough to fit my face up in before her holiday trip and even let me pay after she got home. Thank you very much. I would definitely would do business with her again and look forward to it :)

3. Ordered a faceup from IzabethS and she did an awesome job on my boy! Return Shipping was also quick. A+!

4. I commissioned a faceup from Iza and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Excellent communication throughout the entire process, fast shipping back to me, and most important she did an absolutely beautiful job on my MNF Luka. Thank you SO much!!!

5. I commissioned a faceup from izabeths, and I couldn't be happier! I'll definitely be returning for more faceups!

6. Positive :D

I had a face up on my IH Erica head and a faceup/body blush on my Dollzone Eudora from Iza and I am beyond thrilled with the results! :D Communication was very easy and fast, the prices were reasonable and when it was returned in shipping great care was taken to make sure the work and resin was protected. I am very pleased with the work and would definitely consider her again as an artist! I have left examples below of the finished product:

[​IMG]Ysayle complete 8 by Scholar, on Flickr

[​IMG]Eudora done by Scholar, on Flickr

7. [​IMG]

I had commissioned a faceup from Iza back in November and I couldn't have had a more pleasant experience with an artist... ever! Communication was always a breeze and if there was any questions about the look, Iza did not hesitate to ask. The head was an Impldoll Isaac and Iza was gracious enough to gift me a pair of eyes that would fit for free, since the ones I originally mailed with him were too small. Shipping was speedy on his way back home. Pictures do not do him justice, he is an absolute beauty. Thank you so much!

8. Had my Iplehouse FID guy blushed and the string tightened by Iza. Great job and am having another guy done including a faceup. Highly recommend this artist.

9. I commissioned a face-up from Iza earlier this year and she did an amazing job! She was quick to answer any questions i had and sent me while in progress photos as the face was coming together to make sure it all looked how I wanted it. I would definately recommend Iza to anyone else looking for a face-up artist!

10. Iza painted my Goblin Tales Mossling with all 5 Faceplates and did the full body blushing for the doll. The whole customization came out amazing, the communication was just perfect and she completed the whole commission with the speed of light. I can absolutely recommend Iza ♥

11. Iza did an absolutely brilliant work on my Doll Family A Luca + I was kept informed and updated throughout the process. Would highly recommend. I love the cherry blossom patterns - even though it was such a vague concept she did amazingly :)

12. Iza bougth my lovely Beyla/Peapodoll hybrid and the transaction was fantastic. Fast and friendly reply, a wonderful person. I can highly recommend her

13. I recently had a commission with Iza. She painted my IOS Jaguar and two pairs of hands. She was incredibly patient with me through the whole process and kept me updated. I loved that she shared progress photos every step of the way. Her work is stunning. I was even happier to see how meticulous she was with the packaging. Thank you Iza!!

14. IzabethS bought my nSID Camilla on layaway and the whole transaction was perfect!
      I highly recommend them!

15. IzabethS traded my Dream Valley B56-01 body. Quick transaction, pleasant communication.
      Thank you very much!!! Good luck!!!

16. I had a great transaction with IzabethS
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! :)

17. I asked Iza to paint my EID Akando head and blush my girls feet. She is wonderful to work with and she did a fantastic job on my dolls. Thank you!

18. Iza purchased DF-A 70cm body from me. Perfect transaction! Great buyer! Thank you