1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izarra

Sep 26, 2007

1. Please leave feedback here :cake: :aheartbea

2. Izarra bought a YoSD sock set from me recently. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! :)

3. Se bought me a leeke´s fullset she was fast in the payment and friendly to talk to

4. I traded from the Dollheart fukukukaro with Izarra. Everything went perfectly.
      Very friendly and fast shipping. thanks!
      M

5. Izarra bought a pair of the shoes from my dollheart fukubukuro, nice, fast payment and good communication. :)

6. Izarra bought a pair of gumdrops from me. Paid extremely fast! Thank you :D

7. Izzara led a DIM headphones group order. She was wonderful, very good communication and she shipped as soon as she could. Thank you! :)

8. Izarra led a DIM group order; she was good about communicating and shipped quickly. Would definately do another group order with her.

9. I joined Izarra's group order, and the transaction was great. Thanks!

10. Izarra purchased some items from my shop. Quick Payment and great communication Highly Recommended and welcome back anytime

11. I also took part in the Doll in Mind headphones group order. Communication was very good and my package arrived safe and sound. :)

12. I joined a group order hosted by Izarra. She is very kind and easy to communicate with. I had no problems and would consider doing business with her again :D

13. I was also in a group order run by Izarra. She was quick to let us know what was going on and my headphones got here all nice and neat.

14. I sold a DZ Shoyu head to Izarra and she was great! Good communication :D

15. Izarra bought a head from me and it went very well. Great communication.

16. Izarra purchased a Leekworld wig from me, she paid very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

17. Was in a Headphone group order with Izarra ^^)
      Very reliable and kept us all informed on the order status ♥ Thank youuu hunnieeee xD

18. Izaara bought dress set from me, quick payment, great communication and very nice person she is. Highly reccomend her and will defintely do a buisness with her in future :)

19. Izarra bought a pair of dollmore pants from me^_^
      She paid quickly and was patient with the slight delay I had with her package^_^ She also notified me when it arrived^^

I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again. Thank you^_^

20. I sold Izarra a yosd outfit and she was so sweet and easy to deal with. She replied quickly and paid quickly also. I would definitely sell to her again. :D