1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izayoi

Mar 22, 2008

1. Here is my feedback thread. Please leave back a bit of something about our transaction.

Thank you

2. I bought a pair of boots from Izayoi. They arrived extremely quickly and are perfect. Thanks!!

3. I bought another pair of boots, they're really cute. Izayoi went out of her way to sell me the boots, kudos to her!

4. Izayoi participated in one of my group orders (for shoes)... always paid on time and communicated well.

THANK YOU! :)

5. I sold an outfit to Izayoi. The transaction was quick and smooth. Payment was also fast.

Thank-you for buying, Izayoi!

6. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Izayoi today . what a delightful sweet girl . she went out of her way to make my transaction for a domuya doll body she sold me and I cant say enough nice things about her. I do know this shes aces as far as it goes and I highly recommend her in any transactions you might have.. a pure joy doing business with

7. oops left wrong feedback I bought a Sd violin case from Izayoi i meant to say was a wonderful transaction and I got to meet this lovely seller in the process..

highly recommend this lovely person in any transactions you might have

8. I just bought a pair of CoolCat pants and AR boots from Izayoi, and couldn't hope for a better transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you, Izayoi!

9. Izayoi bought a MSD Toppi wig from me, she paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with, I totally recommend her! Thanks! :chocoberry

10. I purchased a Volks Capris Dress Set from Izayoi, she was prompt and extremely helpful, thanks a lot for a wonderful trade! :)

11. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from Izayoi - they are excellent quality and have been well looked after. An excellent transaction - thanks!

12. Bought a pair of sneakers from Izayoi; they're awesome. :-D Thank you!

13. I just bought a wig from Iyazoi and the transaction went beautifully. The wig was shipped very quickly, and for a VERY reasonable shipping price. I couldn't be happier with this sale. Iyazoi was a terrific seller from start to finish!

14. Izayoi sold me a Volks Cyndy stock outfit. Outfit was in great shape. Shipping was very reasonable. Communication was good. Thanks :D

15. Izayoi is a great buyer!! Paid quickly and very nice to deal with! Hope to do business with you again in the future!! Thanks!

16. Izayoi bought a skirt and shoes from me (from the fullset of Sweet Dreams Yui h.Naoto).Communication was great,and she paid promptly. :) Wouldn't hesistate to deal with her again! Thanks!

17. I'm leaving neutral feedback. I bought an outfit from Izayoi and the outfit was as described and in perfect condition. However, it took almost 3 weeks to get to me from CA to CO after my payment and communication was extremely poor and frustrating to me. I probably would not deal with Izayoi again because of that lack of communication and slow shipping. I also asked that the package be insured and believe that I paid an amount sufficient to cover insurance, but it didn't appear that it was in fact insured.

18. Since I can't edit my prior post, I just want to add in this new post that Izayoi apologized and refunded the money I had paid for shipping. Thanks, Izayoi; I appreciate it!

19. bought a volks outfit from Izayoi. fast shipping and awesome to deal with. A++++ Thanks!

20. I bought some Dollheart shoes from Izayoi. She is awesome to buy from :)

Thanks so much!