1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for izumiyavi

Dec 20, 2006

1. If you have bought/sold things to me, please give me a feedback here~ ^^ Thanks!

2. I recently asked her to make an outfit for me and it was absolutely perfect!!! 10 stars! Would definitely do business with again!!

:aheartbea

3. Very, very gorgeous clothes! Izumiyavi is so considerate and is an awesome seamstress :)

4. Bought a coffin case through Izumiyavi. Very helpful with questions and went out of her way to help me. Wonderful to deal with! =)

5. I highly recommend Izumiyavi for custom sewing work. Beautiful craftsmanship, really wonderful to work with. Excellent all around!

6. I am so PLEASED with izumiyavi's service!!!! The quality is completely perfect and she is so nice and pleasant to work with...and has very fast communications!! I was completely blown away on hos beautiful her custom clothes are...they fit my boy perfectly and there wasn't a mistake ANYWHERE!!!

I am *definately* going to commission her again and I'd highly HIGHLY reccomend her to anyone who wants high quality clothes!!

Here is my Ducan showing off his new outfit!:
      http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120597

7. I also made a commission and was extremely happy with the result! I will certainly be requesting more!
      Hyla

8. I recently sold izumiyavi some charms (i'm working on the chokers as we speak ^.~ ) and she was an absolute pleasure to communicate with. She's very friendly, patient and prompt!

・。・。゜:・\(^-^ )Thanks~♪ o(^-^)o Thanks~♪( ^-^)/・:゜。・。・

9. izumiyavi commissioned some hats from me. She was super quick to respond to PMs and a was lightning fast with her payment. Was very understandable and I would happily do business with her again!<3

10. Fast payment and smooth transition! Izumi is nice to talk to.
      Great buyer!! Thanks! :)

11. bought a wig from her and fast shipping! XD

12. Bought a Nanuri 07 head from her - good communication, fast shipping, arrived in excellent condition! Thanks!
      :)

13. Purchased a head from Izumiyavi. Fine smooth transaction. Head arrived very timely and well wrapped. Thank you! :aheartbea

14. While the outfit was beautifully done, wonderfully put together and looks fabulous, it looks nothing like the pictures I sent. It's the wrong color and totally the wrong style. It also took a while to recieve the outfit, but that's not really her fault. She had a falling out with her partner in business, so that's to be expected, I guess! So! It is a beautiful outfit, and I will keep it, because it is so well made and beautiful, but ... yeah. Not what I originally wanted. I guess that's a worry when commissioning things, neh?

15. I, too, commissioned an outfit (coat) through Izumi right before the bad situation with her business partner. It did take a long time to receive my outfit, but Izumi updated me along the way and was very sweet and apologetic.

Not only is my coat sewn exquisitely, the materials used are of very good quality. I am more than pleased with the end result.

Thank you sweetie! I hope all goes well with you in the future. :)

16. Another lovely custom made outfit arrived from izumiyavi yesterday! Beautifully made. Definitely recommended.

17. I bought a Luts Woosoo from Izumi! Izumi was pleasant and prompt with all of the pm's quick to ship him out! He arrived perfectly packaged and in excellent condition! He's a dream come true! Izumi's the best! Thank you again for allowing me to welcome this handsome fellow into my doll family!

18. I bought a doll from Izumiyavi on lay away.
      Great communications through the whole time and patient.
      The package arrived fast and everything was in perfect condition!
      I highly recommend her! ^___^

19. Izumi bought a dress from me, and she was really great with communication. She had lots of good questions and was really quick to answer PM's, and also paid very promptly. Overall, a great transaction. Thanks Izumi!

20. Purchased two sd blank AoD heads from Izumi , super quick emails, packaged with TLC and a super seller and my Highest Recommends to all buyers.... here is what I wrote :
      The heads arrived today all nice and bundle up in there box...Love them!! got them faster from you across the seas then any thing I've ever bought from there. Thank you Izumi for all:love