1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izzi

Dec 13, 2008

1. I didn't see one up so here goes.

Izzi purchased a Kanoa from me. Excellent communication, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Great buyer! :) Recommend to all future dealers.
    2. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v
    3. I sold some clothings to Izzi. It was smooth transaction with a fast payment. I'll be glad to do more businesses with Izzi in the future :)
    4. Izzi bought some sd clothes from me. She paid fast and kept great communication with friendly pm's:)
      I would not hesitate to sell to her again:D
    5. Izzi bought a frankendolly Souldoll Lune from me and was a wonderful buyer. Fast payment and excellent communication. Great transaction.
    6. I sold a wig to Izzi. Cannot rate this transaction high enough. She was friendly, quick with the payment, and prompt to let me know it had arrived. Wonderful experience, thanks!
    7. I sold a Kondoll wig to Izzi. It was a very nice transaction; she is highly recommended as a good buyer! Thank you!
    8. Izzi purchased some items from me. paid right away and was very nice about the fact that it took me a couple of extra days to mail out my package due to unforseen circumstances. Would happily sell to again! :)
    9. Izzi bought a pair of eyes and a wig from me and paid promptly and was very friendly~! Thank you~! :3
    10. Izzi bought a pink For my doll wig from me. A very polite and patient buyer. Paid immediately. Thanks so much! :)