Feedback for j-han

Oct 10, 2007

1. If you've done business with me, feedback would be greatly appreciated~

Th:aheartbeanks!

2. j-han bought a jacket from me and the whole transaction was smooth. Great communication and fast payment! Thanks!

3. j-han just bought a pair of Soom eyes from me, and she was a complete delight to deal with! Super-fast to pay, very friendly and communicative during the transaction, *and* she took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. I would enjoy dealing with her again, for sure!

4. Sold j-han a Namu head, fast payment and excellent communication-
      Highly recommended, would love to deal with anytime!
      Thanks again :)
      -Melissa

5. I just bought a pair of goggles from j-han, and they're marvelous! Wonderfully made and just lovely. I'm very pleased, shipping was incredibly fast, and j-han was great to deal with. Thanks!

6. J-han has purchased an item from me. Payment and communication was prompt. Very easy transaction!!

7. I just ordered black dress shoes from J-han and they arrived very quickly and are as advertised. Excellent communication - a real pleasure!

8. I bought some goggles from J-Han and she was wonderful to deal with <3 Provided images when asked and was very prompt, shipping as fast and the goggles lovely.

9. j-han sold me a pair of spectacular hand-made goggle! Prompt responses and shipping, and friendly communication in between. Thank you :)

10. Had a great transaction with J-han! very friendly! sold me a pair of wonder handmade goggles that were awesome. <3 thank you!

11. j-han was an absolute pleasure to do business with. She asked detailed questions about the comission and was patient for payment. Quick shipment too~

12. Just received an amazing pair of high quality, handmade goggles. Shipment was very prompt, and the goggles are perfect..!

13. I bought a wingback-style chair j-han made, and it's wonderful! ^_^ I'm also very happy for the red and gold "carpet" and the fabric remnants from the chair so I can make other matching things. The transaction went smoothly and everything was well-packed.
      I would gladly buy from her again! ^_^

14. I bought a nice pair of goggles and it was sent super fast and arrived safe ^^
      Super seller, will buy form you at anytime ^^

15. I Bought some Wonderful Goggles from j-han and the shipping was Fast. I love the Goggles and it was a Great transaction.

16. I bought goggles from you! ^___^ I LOVE em! :D Even better than what I wanted. ^_^ Postie picture on your sales thread. ^^ <33

17. I bought a beautiful wig from j-han. Arrived so quick (Quicker than I expected!) . It was nicer than advertised. I would definantly do business with this person again without hesitation.

18. I just bought some Fantastic glasses from her. And wow! They're even more pretty in person than in the post ^_^

She was fast to send them out, and quick to reply to all my PM's. She was wonderful to deal with, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again

19. I bought a pair of spectacles from J-han and they are even better than expected. The design is ingenious, the craftsmanship is wonderful and they're really a delight. On top of that she was a pleasure to deal with, shipped them fast and very well packed.

I'll recommend her to anyone and look for reasons to buy from her again.

Ephemeralice

20. I bought a Sleeping Shiwoo head from J-Han. ^^
      He was shipped fast and is perfect~
      J-Han was very quick to reply to all PMs. ^^

I already love him
      ^^

Thank you so much~