1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for j-han

Oct 10, 2007

1. If you've done business with me, feedback would be greatly appreciated~

Th:aheartbeanks!

2. j-han bought a jacket from me and the whole transaction was smooth. Great communication and fast payment! Thanks!

3. j-han just bought a pair of Soom eyes from me, and she was a complete delight to deal with! Super-fast to pay, very friendly and communicative during the transaction, *and* she took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. I would enjoy dealing with her again, for sure!

4. Sold j-han a Namu head, fast payment and excellent communication-
      Highly recommended, would love to deal with anytime!
      Thanks again :)
      -Melissa

5. I just bought a pair of goggles from j-han, and they're marvelous! Wonderfully made and just lovely. I'm very pleased, shipping was incredibly fast, and j-han was great to deal with. Thanks!

6. J-han has purchased an item from me. Payment and communication was prompt. Very easy transaction!!

7. I just ordered black dress shoes from J-han and they arrived very quickly and are as advertised. Excellent communication - a real pleasure!

8. I bought some goggles from J-Han and she was wonderful to deal with <3 Provided images when asked and was very prompt, shipping as fast and the goggles lovely.

9. j-han sold me a pair of spectacular hand-made goggle! Prompt responses and shipping, and friendly communication in between. Thank you :)

10. Had a great transaction with J-han! very friendly! sold me a pair of wonder handmade goggles that were awesome. <3 thank you!

11. j-han was an absolute pleasure to do business with. She asked detailed questions about the comission and was patient for payment. Quick shipment too~

12. Just received an amazing pair of high quality, handmade goggles. Shipment was very prompt, and the goggles are perfect..!

13. I bought a wingback-style chair j-han made, and it's wonderful! ^_^ I'm also very happy for the red and gold "carpet" and the fabric remnants from the chair so I can make other matching things. The transaction went smoothly and everything was well-packed.
      I would gladly buy from her again! ^_^

14. I bought a nice pair of goggles and it was sent super fast and arrived safe ^^
      Super seller, will buy form you at anytime ^^

15. I Bought some Wonderful Goggles from j-han and the shipping was Fast. I love the Goggles and it was a Great transaction.

16. I bought goggles from you! ^___^ I LOVE em! :D Even better than what I wanted. ^_^ Postie picture on your sales thread. ^^ <33

17. I bought a beautiful wig from j-han. Arrived so quick (Quicker than I expected!) . It was nicer than advertised. I would definantly do business with this person again without hesitation.

18. I just bought some Fantastic glasses from her. And wow! They're even more pretty in person than in the post ^_^

She was fast to send them out, and quick to reply to all my PM's. She was wonderful to deal with, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again

19. I bought a pair of spectacles from J-han and they are even better than expected. The design is ingenious, the craftsmanship is wonderful and they're really a delight. On top of that she was a pleasure to deal with, shipped them fast and very well packed.

I'll recommend her to anyone and look for reasons to buy from her again.

Ephemeralice

20. I bought a Sleeping Shiwoo head from J-Han. ^^
      He was shipped fast and is perfect~
      J-Han was very quick to reply to all PMs. ^^

I already love him
      ^^

Thank you so much~