Feedback for j_not_in

Feb 19, 2018

1. Please post feedback here, thanks!

2. I recently sold a Doll Chateau kid body to j_not_in and everything was wonderful! They were a pleasure to sell to, would sell to them again!

3. i sold a Dc agnes to j_not_in, and it was great. they paid super fast, would sell to again!

4. j_not_in bought a Doll Chateau Y-06 body from me! They were super responsive, and sent payment right away! A pleasure to do business with; an excellent exchange! Would love to do business with again! Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy her! :) <3

5. j_not_in bought a DC Agatha head from me. Communication was clear, and they were really nice to work with!

6. J_not_in purchased a head from me. She is so nice and easy to communicate! The transaction was smooth and fast. Highly recommended user :)

7. I sold heads to J_not_in and the transaction was perfect. I recommend this buyer :)

Thank you very much!

8. J_not_in bought a wig from me and everything went smoothly with no problems. 10/10 would recommend

9. J_not_in bought my DC Russel, the transaction went very smoothly and she let me know when the parcel arrived.
      Thank you!

10. J_not_in purchased my Doll Chateau Agatha and was awesome to sell to. I would sell to her again any time and recommend her as a buyer.

11. J_not_in purchased my Notdoll Ligaya and was awesome to deal with. She has purchased from me before and again she was amazing. I highly recommend her!

12. J_not_in bought an Irrealdoll Ringo head from me and everything went perfect!
      I just got news from her that the head arrived and that she's happy.

Thank you for this perfect transaction! :D