1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jaball1860

Jan 7, 2021

1. Please leave feedback.

2. I bought a Fairline Erda Vamp head from jaball1860. The transaction went smoothly. Great communication and shipping speed. The head arrived wonderfully packed. Lots of bubble wrap.

A+ seller.

3. I purchased a Minifee Klaus Vampire Elf head from them. The transaction went super smooth. They had great communication and the item shipped very quickly. Thanks!

4. I purchased a Pukifee Tika from jaball1860. Great transaction! Item was as described. Excellent communication, prompt shipping and awesome packaging. Thanks!

5. I bought a Littlefee Cygne from them! She was bubble wrapped really well and made it to me in perfect condition! So happy right now! Shipped super fast too :celebrate

6. I purchased a Pukifee Rin from jaball1860. Another fantastic transaction. Fast shipping and very well packaged. Great communication. Awesome seller!

7. :sumomo::cake:<3 Positive feedback <3:cake::sumomo:

I purchased a doll from jaball1860 and the transaction was perfect and jaball1860 shipped very quickly and the doll was well packaged and exactly as described <3!
      I highly recommend jaball1860 as a seller and would happily buy from them again :)

Thank you so much jaball1860!

8. I bought a doll from Jaball and it arrives safe and sound and was just as described, thank you :)

9. I bought a Soo Dark Elf from jaball1860. Everything about the transaction went smoothly. Quick to reply, quick to ship and the doll arrived well packaged and just as shown in her listing. Recommend them to other future buyers ❤️!

10. I purchased 3 Minifees from @jaball1860. The description was very clear and when there was a seamline that was not photographed, she was very quick to inform me as she was packing the doll. All dolls were very well packaged and she shipped very promptly. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her to other buyers!

11. Positive feedback

jaball1860 sold me a Minifee Altis in beauty white. Every detail of the doll was clearly stated. jaball was very quick with communication and reassurance that the payment had gone through, as well as with shipping. The doll and box were packaged very safely and everything was exactly as described. jaball was extremely pleasant to do a transaction with and I highly recommend them as a seller :^)

12. I purchased three Minifees and Fairyline parts from @jaball1860. As always communication was great and they are super transparent about all the details and seam lines of the dolls. Shipping was prompt and everything was so well protected. I would never hesitate to buy from them again.

13. I bought a ws mini fee head from Jabal, & it's perfect! It shipped out quickly as well.
      Thank you so much, Jabal!

14. I bought Fairyland minifee vampire Maya from jaball1860. She shipped her promptly and she was packed with care! I love her. Highly recommend!

15. I sold a Raccoondoll Gene head in SD size to @jaball1860 and she is absolutely a very nice person to deal with. Polite communication, fast answering and keep me updated as soon as she received the doll, couldn’t be more satisfied for this transaction, thank you :hug:

16. Jaball bought a Iplehouse Bella from me spring 2022. She is a honest and nice person. Transaction went smooth and fast. Fast answering and updated me on receiving the doll directly. Only warm recommendations!
      Thank you dear for adopting Bella! ❤️