Feedback for jaball1860

Jan 7, 2021

1. Please leave feedback.

2. I bought a Fairline Erda Vamp head from jaball1860. The transaction went smoothly. Great communication and shipping speed. The head arrived wonderfully packed. Lots of bubble wrap.

A+ seller.

3. I purchased a Minifee Klaus Vampire Elf head from them. The transaction went super smooth. They had great communication and the item shipped very quickly. Thanks!

4. I purchased a Pukifee Tika from jaball1860. Great transaction! Item was as described. Excellent communication, prompt shipping and awesome packaging. Thanks!

5. I bought a Littlefee Cygne from them! She was bubble wrapped really well and made it to me in perfect condition! So happy right now! Shipped super fast too :celebrate

6. I purchased a Pukifee Rin from jaball1860. Another fantastic transaction. Fast shipping and very well packaged. Great communication. Awesome seller!

7. :sumomo::cake:<3 Positive feedback <3:cake::sumomo:

I purchased a doll from jaball1860 and the transaction was perfect and jaball1860 shipped very quickly and the doll was well packaged and exactly as described <3!
      I highly recommend jaball1860 as a seller and would happily buy from them again :)

Thank you so much jaball1860!

8. I bought a doll from Jaball and it arrives safe and sound and was just as described, thank you :)

9. I bought a Soo Dark Elf from jaball1860. Everything about the transaction went smoothly. Quick to reply, quick to ship and the doll arrived well packaged and just as shown in her listing. Recommend them to other future buyers ❤️!

10. I purchased 3 Minifees from @jaball1860. The description was very clear and when there was a seamline that was not photographed, she was very quick to inform me as she was packing the doll. All dolls were very well packaged and she shipped very promptly. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her to other buyers!

11. Positive feedback

jaball1860 sold me a Minifee Altis in beauty white. Every detail of the doll was clearly stated. jaball was very quick with communication and reassurance that the payment had gone through, as well as with shipping. The doll and box were packaged very safely and everything was exactly as described. jaball was extremely pleasant to do a transaction with and I highly recommend them as a seller :^)

12. I purchased three Minifees and Fairyline parts from @jaball1860. As always communication was great and they are super transparent about all the details and seam lines of the dolls. Shipping was prompt and everything was so well protected. I would never hesitate to buy from them again.