1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jacobean

Jan 6, 2011

1. Please put feedback here for me and my market place transactions and I will do the same. :)
    2. We did a really great split for an EID Jessica.
      Everything went smoothly and I do do do love my EID body!
    3. Bought Soom Dia from Jacobean. She agreed to meet me for pick up which was wonderful of her. Everything went smoothly. Would recommend.
    4. I bought a Luts SDF Annette from jacobean. She was fantastic to deal with, allowing me to pay on a short layaway, she shipped promptly and very very securely and even sent along some things for her to wear! An absolutely wonderfull seller and i would very much reccomend her!
    5. Jacobean participated in both my Dollmore and Tata Paradise GO;s and was a complete star to do business with. Paid promptly, emails were friendly and she let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. Would certainly do business with again :)
    6. Jacobean took part in another Dollmore GO and was extremely pleasant throughout as always. Payment was sent promptly and she understood when i had family issues that delayed me sending out her items.
      I would certainly recommend her to anyone and would gladly do business with again :)
    7. Jacobean joined my Tata GO and was an excellent GO member! Payments were prompt and communication was excellent. It was a pleasure having her as part of the GO, she is welcome aboard again anytime! ^___________^

Thank you!
    8. Jacobean took part in my recent Crobi order. She was fantastic to order with and incredibly patient when we had issues with items going out of stock. I definitely highly recommend her as a GO participant and would be more than happy to do business with her again!
    9. Jacobean ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^
    10. Jacobean bought my IP JID Boy clothes. She paid fast and let me know when she had items in hand. Wonderful to deal with.
    11. Jacobean participated in my Iplehouse G/O, Everything worked like clockwork, she is great with communications, speedy payments, an absolute treasure! :daisy
    12. I sold an Iplehouse KID Lisa to Jacobean: very friendly communication, paid fast and she also let me know when the doll arrived. It was a very smooth transaction, I would definitely do business with her again, she's wonderful to deal with. :3nodding: