1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for jade-eyed-cat

Jul 1, 2017

1. Hello.:cool:

Since I now have access to the Marketplace, I should set up a feedback thread for myself then, eh? So this will be where my future feedback can be posted :kitty2

I haven't done much business on DOA yet, but I do have some feedback on ebay at feline-pacific on eBay

Hope to do some pleasant business with ya!

2. Bought Impldoll Azalea head from jade-eyed-cat - friendly seller, great communication, head packaged safely and sent very quickly as promised. Thanks for everything - including the note with the sweet kitty drawing!! :kitty2<3
      Definitely will transact with again! ^^ :daisy

3. I purchased a Mirodoll head from jade-eyed-cat. Everything was perfect - good communication and quick shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :) Thank you so much!

4. I just received an Impldoll female Star body (old style) from jade-eyed-cat. And it was my first tan body. What a lovely skin colour! And she arroved on perfect condition.

Thank you so much for this perfect transaction! I would enjoy doing business with you again.

5. I made a custom jacket for one of jade-eyed-cat's dolls, and it was a great experience! Communication was clear and quick, and payment was timely. A++ Transaction!!

6. Purchased a ClassyDoll body from @jade-eyed-cat on layaway, and it was a great transaction! Communication was regular and friendly, and she was understanding when I had a bit of a hiccup at the end of the layaway process. The body arrived packaged safely and in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

7. I bought a legendoll body from jade-eyed-cat. she was super nice, helpful and friendly. communication was great , i highly recommend her as seller <3

8. Jade-eyed-cat purchased an Iplehouse SID Asa from me, and it was a perfect transaction! She kept up quick communication and paid immediately as well.

Would gladly sell to her again! :)

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I did a swap with jade-eye-cat and it was a very positive experience. We swap some of our contents from our 8th anniversary lucky back from Granado. I got two awesome vindoll heads, and she ven added some cool extras. It was my first swap and it was a good experience. She is very friendly and let me know when the package arrived. Thank you very much.

A+++++

10. I did a partial trade and sale with @jade-eyed-cat. Her Akagi V1 66cm body and Granado bust for my RD RGM-3 body. Prompt and friendly communication, sent payment quickly and wrapped everything securely for the ride home. Thank you!

11. I bought an Impldoll Bernice head from jade-eyed-cat. Transaction was quick and she was packaged beautifully. She arrived safe and sound. Would absolutely buy from again :)

12. Purchased a elf head from jade-eyed-cat. Transaction went flawlessly! Thanks so much!

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Jade-eyed-cat and I exchanged doll bodies, and she is a delight to deal with! Quick and easy, straight trade across, doll was packaged well. I was really delighted to deal with her and would not hesitate to do so again. Such a friendly and pleasant person! Thanks so much!!

14. Positive Feedback! I bought a Impldoll Lucien head from jade-eyed-cat and it was a great transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. Head arrived safely. I would buy from them again anytime.

15. Very positive feedback! I bought a Simply Divine Thomas head from jade-eyed-cat and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, fast shipping, everything well-packaged. Absolutely recommended.

16. I bought an SD silver CanCan wig from jade-eyed-cat, and everything went perfectly! It was shipped promptly and arrived well packed. It looks lovely on one of my SD boys. I would definitely buy from again. Thank you! <3

17. I bought a Fantasiadoll Jupiter body from her and the transaction was perfect. She reply very fast to my questions and the body was just as describe. Thank you so much. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!! I recommend her as a seller :)