feedback for jade-eyed-cat

Jul 1, 2017

1. Hello.:cool:

Since I now have access to the Marketplace, I should set up a feedback thread for myself then, eh? So this will be where my future feedback can be posted :kitty2

I haven't done much business on DOA yet, but I do have some feedback on ebay at feline-pacific on eBay

Hope to do some pleasant business with ya!

2. Bought Impldoll Azalea head from jade-eyed-cat - friendly seller, great communication, head packaged safely and sent very quickly as promised. Thanks for everything - including the note with the sweet kitty drawing!! :kitty2<3
      Definitely will transact with again! ^^ :daisy

3. I purchased a Mirodoll head from jade-eyed-cat. Everything was perfect - good communication and quick shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :) Thank you so much!

4. I just received an Impldoll female Star body (old style) from jade-eyed-cat. And it was my first tan body. What a lovely skin colour! And she arroved on perfect condition.

Thank you so much for this perfect transaction! I would enjoy doing business with you again.

5. I made a custom jacket for one of jade-eyed-cat's dolls, and it was a great experience! Communication was clear and quick, and payment was timely. A++ Transaction!!

6. Purchased a ClassyDoll body from @jade-eyed-cat on layaway, and it was a great transaction! Communication was regular and friendly, and she was understanding when I had a bit of a hiccup at the end of the layaway process. The body arrived packaged safely and in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

7. I bought a legendoll body from jade-eyed-cat. she was super nice, helpful and friendly. communication was great , i highly recommend her as seller <3

8. Jade-eyed-cat purchased an Iplehouse SID Asa from me, and it was a perfect transaction! She kept up quick communication and paid immediately as well.

Would gladly sell to her again! :)

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I did a swap with jade-eye-cat and it was a very positive experience. We swap some of our contents from our 8th anniversary lucky back from Granado. I got two awesome vindoll heads, and she ven added some cool extras. It was my first swap and it was a good experience. She is very friendly and let me know when the package arrived. Thank you very much.

A+++++

10. I did a partial trade and sale with @jade-eyed-cat. Her Akagi V1 66cm body and Granado bust for my RD RGM-3 body. Prompt and friendly communication, sent payment quickly and wrapped everything securely for the ride home. Thank you!

11. I bought an Impldoll Bernice head from jade-eyed-cat. Transaction was quick and she was packaged beautifully. She arrived safe and sound. Would absolutely buy from again :)

12. Purchased a elf head from jade-eyed-cat. Transaction went flawlessly! Thanks so much!

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Jade-eyed-cat and I exchanged doll bodies, and she is a delight to deal with! Quick and easy, straight trade across, doll was packaged well. I was really delighted to deal with her and would not hesitate to do so again. Such a friendly and pleasant person! Thanks so much!!