1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JadedSacrifice

Oct 6, 2008

1. If you've had a transaction with me please leave me some feeback! Positive or negative, although I hope it's all positive!

2. Jaded was a pleasure to work the when I was trading my Ymir with her Wishel. Her communication is excellent and everything went smoothly.

3. A+++

I traded my Dollzone Yuu Tan for her Belladonna and the transaction went very smoothly. I truly appreciate the trade and would do business with Jaded again anytime. Thanks much.

~Gus

4. Jaded bought my Souldoll Eun-Jin. She paid using a cashier's check and sent payment properly. Her communication was wonderful and I definitely recommend her as buyer.

5. I bought an Angel of Dream Chen from Jaded, the transaction went most smoothly, Jaded is wonderfully nice and helpful. My package came in a timely manner VERY well bubbly-wrapped.

6. Her communication was /excellent/ and she was very patient when real life got in the way of me being able to pay for An

She traded me an AOD Rao for my Serendipity Shall and I bought her BoboBie An from her.

She was great and I would tell ANYONE who asked to go buy from her and I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!

7. I recently purchased a Littlefee Ante Elf set and the transaction went very smoothly. She is such a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend purchasing from her. I am very pleased with my Ante Elf. Thank you very much!

8. JadedSacrifice sold a Yo size to me. Jaded shipped instantly, the doll is in wonderful condition, and the packaging was super and safe. Great transaction!

9. I recently bought a LTF Rachel off JadedSacrifice. Everything went great, packed very well and fast shipping. all and all I would gladly buy from her again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Thanks!

10. I just bought a Littlefee Bisou Tiny Bear full set from her and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, very patient and was a big help when it came to avoiding custom fees. It's a pleasure to deal with her, everything was as described, mailed out fast and was very well packed.

Thank you so much, I am so happy with my girl!

11. I traded with JadedSacrifice and everything went perfectly. Communication was excellent and friendly throughout, she shipped when she said she would, and the doll is as described and beautiful. I highly recommend her! Thanks again. :)

12. JadedSacrifice purchased my Loongsoul Momo girl. :) She was super pleasant and polite to talk to, and paid promptly - very communicative throughout, too! I would DEFINITELY do business with her again, as she was wonderful to work with. Highly recommended. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :D

13. I sold my Twing Key to JadedSacrifice! She was incredibly patient with me and communication was excellent. Everything went extremely smoothly and I'm glad to know my girl will at a good home!
      I would definitely deal with her again~ :>