Feedback for jadefinch

Aug 25, 2008

1. jadefinch commissioned a faceup from me for her YoTenshi Yuh, and paid and shipped promptly. She also kindly informed me when her Yuh arrived back home with her. It was a pleasure to work with her! :clover

2. I bought a fullset Alice Cherryblossom (ballerina) from Hayley and she was a pleasure to work with! Very patient and communicative. I would buy from her again! Thanks, Hayley <3

3. I bought a wig from Jadefinch. It was a perfect transaction, communication was great, wig was shipped quickly and packed well!
      I would love to deal with her again
      Thanks!

4. I bought a minifee head from Jadefinch. It was a great transaction, and I would not hesistate to do business with her again. Thanks!

5. Bought some adorable beanies for my pukis and latis from jadefinch. They are adorable and I love them - thank you!

6. jadefinch bought two wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely sell, buy or trade with her again.

7. I bought a Rosenlied wig from jadefinch, who was very friendly and communicative. A very pleasant transaction.

Thank you so much for CTB! She´s so pretty I can´t stop looking at her! ^_^

8. Jadefinch participated in a piggyback order from RubyRedGalleria - she was lovely to work with, paid promptly and let me know they'd arrived safely. Thanks for joining in the shopping spree ;)

9. I bought some Pkf fairy wings from Jadefinch and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and quick delivery. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thankyou!

10. I brought a fairyland multihead from jadefinch. She was a pleasure to do business with, friendly and prompt. Thankyou :)

11. Hi

I bought a multi head from Jadefinch and it was all around perfect transaction. Fast shipping good communication and nicely packaged head.
      Thanks!!

Chrystika

12. I've bought a faceplate to Jadefinch and the package is arrived quickly and the faceplate was as described. Thank you very much for this cool overseas transaction!

13. bought a face plate from Jadefinch and the transaction was awesome. would totally buy from again

14. Just received an Ante faceplate from jadefinch and everything went just great. :) Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Little Lorina Mohair wig from jadefinch. The item was in perfect condition and shipped promptly. She was lovely to deal with and always answered pms quickly. I would have no hesitation buying from her again :) Thank you!

16. Jadefinch bought volks lorina from me and she was very pleasant to deal and communicate with. I would love to do business with her again, thanks :)

17. Jadefinch was in my LeekeWorld Go. Made both payments in a quick manner and is lovely to deal with :)

18. jadefincg purchased a wig from me and was lovely to deal with! Prompt payment and also informed me when wig was received. Thanks again! :clover

19. jadefinch bought a wig from me. The decision was quick, payment instant.
      jadefinch is a very nice person to deal with! <3

20. jadefinch bought RL dress set from me.
      She is a very patient and very understanding customer! ^___^
      She has prompt communications and sent fast payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future~ :aheartbea