1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JadyLady

Nov 12, 2006

1. Hey- If I've bought something from you, sold something to you, or traded with you.... mind leaving me some feedback?

Thanks! :D

Oh, and I also have 100% positive on Ebay: Check out my profile ^_^

2. JadyLady paid promptly for a pair of stockings.

Thanks!!

3. I bought some dollheart jeans from JadyLady. She was very prompt in her communications and shipped immediately!

Thank you!!

4. Great communication and fast payment! :) A pleasure to do business with JadyLady. ;)

5. Bought a dress from me. Wonderful buyer. Supa fast payment! :)

6. I bought some Dollmore clothes and they shipped super fast. Jadylady was wonderful to deal with. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks again for a great transaction! :)

7. I just did a trade and everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend

8. I did a comission for Jady Lady. It was avery smooth, and easy transaction. hihhgly recommended! Thanks!

9. JadyLady bought a dress set- Rosette for SD/SD13 Gril- from me, and it's a smooth and delightful transaction. Highly recommend!

10. I had a great selling experience with JadeLady as well! She bought a Volks outfit from me, she paid fast, right as soon as I gave her the pp address and she was kind a polite all the time!

Thank you very much, it was great to work with you ^^

11. I bought some 14mm Luts eyes from JadyLady. She was friendly and fast to respond to PMs, and the eyes got here safely after about 2 weeks. They're fantastic. A great transaction thanks! :)

12. i bought a wig from her. highly recomended. good comunication and really fast ^^

thanks!!! ^^

13. JadyLady commissioned me for a face up and was great to work with! She shipped quickly, was in good communication and was very reasonable when we had a slight miscommunication. I would definitely be happy to work with her again, thanks!

14. JadyLady bought a SD lolita dress from me. She paid in a timely matter and stayed in touch.

15. JadyLady purchase doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

16. Did a group order with her, good communication. Sent it to the wrong address because I had sent two different paypal addresses. Got here safe and sound in the end. Would work with again.

17. JadyLady commissioned a wig from me-she's a great buyer! Communication was great, payment was quick-she was also very friendly and patient. Thank you very much!

18. JadyLady joined my GO from Fairyland - Payments were right on time and communication was great. Thanks for joining in :)

19. JadyLady bought and outfit for her girl from me. She was very quick with payment and update me when she got the set. Thank you again for a great transaction.x.

20. Jadylady bough a Rosenlied Tuesday's child dress set from me.
      Communication was really good, nd payment was made very quickly. She had also dropped me a PM when she had received the items.
      Overall, a very pleasant transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.