1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jaf123188

May 21, 2009

1. Didn't find a thread for her, so I figured I'd start one:

Jaf123188 purchased a pair of eyes from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She paid quickly, let me know when they arrived and was a joy to do business with. :)

2. Purchased a MSD Sword for one of my girls! good communication, great! shipping! lol and AWESOME condition! thanx soooooo much!

3. I bought a BBB Tan Mei from here. She came very well packed and super fast! Julie was easy to communicate with, helpful, and friendly. I would gladly do business with here again!

4. I sold clothing to jaf123188, she was great with communication and let me know the items arrived. Would def sell to again. :)

5. Jaf123188 bought a doll dress from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and great communication.
      I recommend jaf123188 to other buyers and sellers :)

6. Bought some eyes from jaf123188. She was super nice and had great communication! Shipped really fast too! Thanks! :D

7. Sold an Elfdoll wig and a pair of 16mm Hazel eyes to jaf123188. A very prompt payer and a pleasure to do business with!

8. jaf123188 bought a wig from me and was great to work with - fast payment and good communication! :) Thanks!

9. jaf123188 brought a wig from me, the transition went smoothly without any problem~

10. Jaf123188 bought me a 12mm glass eyes, fast payment and very good comunication.

11. Jaf123188 bought several items of clothing from me. Payment was super quick much like the communication. A pleasant sale. Thanks!

12. I sold a wig to jaf123188. she paid very quickly, and was pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

13. bought some SD jeans from me, Wonderful buyer! Thanks so much!:fangirl:

14. Forgot to do this a while back - - -
      .bought some shoes from me, and was so pleasant! Merci :)

15. jaf123188 was part of my Leekeworld GO. Prompt payer and a great buyer!! :) (Your girl looks lovely in her new wig, by the by! Thanks for the picture~!)

16. Jaf123188 commissioned me for a faceup and everything went smoothly. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I hope she commissions me again in the future! :) Thank you ^^

17. jaf123188 bought an Elfdoll Smiling Soah head from me on a short layaway and was very pleasant to deal with~! Communication was timely and friendly and I could not have been happier.

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy her ^_^

18. Sold a shirt to Jaf. Great buyer, thanks!

19. jaf123188 purchased a dress from me. She asked for a short layaway and payed it off early! She also responded very quickly to PMs.

A wonderful person, would recommend!

20. jaf123188 participated in my GO and was wonderful the whole way through. Great communication and fast payment, I would definitely have her in one of my future GOs!