1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jak (aka Molly N.)

Apr 28, 2008

1. Here's where you can leave feedback for me!

Be gentle! ;D
    2. I recently did a commission for Jak and she was easy to work with. Also very prompt payment! I highly recommend her and look forward to doing business with her again!
    3. Jak took part in my second Dollmore group order and I was very pleased with having her as a participant. She kept up communication well, paid promptly and was all around very friendly. I definitely recommend her~

Thank you for being a great participant~ :chibi

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea
    4. I did a transaction with Jak perhaps a week ago (today 6/5). She was the seller and I the buyer. Very smooth and EXCELLENT communication! I would definitely do business with her in the future with confidence.
      5/5 rating for me fast shipper, quality of item was as stated, excellent communication, and friendly to boot!
    5. Molly commissioned me to give her Jace, Dah'nan, long elf ears to complete his character... she was awesome to work with, and it was lots of fun. Couldn't have asked for a better customer. Thanks! :)
    6. I bought an outfit from Jak and she was wonderful to deal with. The outfit arrived quickly in perfect condition and I'm delighted with it.