Feedback for Jamie5m

Oct 28, 2017

1. If you have any feedback, please leave it here :)

2. Hello
      Jamie5m and I participated in a trade with our dolls, the transaction and communication was perfect. I highly recommend doing business with her, she is a very nice person to talk to about dollies and had a great time with her.....:)
      made a new friend as well, couldn't ask for more.

3. Jamie5m bought a Iplehouse Bianca Addiction from me, everything went well and I'd happily deal with her again :)

4. A+++ Excellente DOA member

I had the pleasure of dealing with Jamie and I highly recommend her. Thank you Jamie! ~Gus

5. I had a lovely transaction with Jamie for a Iplehouse nSID body. She was quick to
      respond to questions. She did an exemplary job of packing - and sent me photos -
      and speedily posted the box, sending me tracking information. The reassembly of
      the body went perfectly - all parts having been carefully packed.
      Thank you Jamie!!! :)

6. Positive feedback!

Jamie and I entered into a fabulous trade: her Muscular Impl Starwoman body for my Ringdoll girl. She is a gem! Everything went great and I ended up very happy! She's just lovely and I would not hesitate to work with her again or recommend her. Thanks again!

7. I sold my Twigling Eloy head to Jamie5m. She was fast with payment, communication and lovely to deal with. I would recommend her :) and happily deal with her again :)

8. POSITIVE

I sold @jamie5m my Xagadoll Hecate head.
      The transaction went flawlessly; communication was friendly and prompt, payment was fast and I received a follow-up after the head arrived.
      Couldn't ask for anything better! Thank you :)

9. jJmie5m bought a pair of Souldoll leg armours from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. She also let me know the package arrived. Thank you ^^

10. Jamie5M purchased my Obsidian Twigling Ingenue on layaway. She was a dream to deal with <3
      Payments were on time, often early even. She paid off the remainder faster than we agreed on the moment she was able to do so.
      Great communication, fast and friendly!