1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jane doll

Nov 8, 2007

1. jane doll bought a doll from me on layaway and she was a pleasure to deal with; prompt payments; great communication; wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

2. I bought 3 pair eyes from Jane doll, they are great. She shipped them fast and has excellent communication. Highly Recommended seller!

3. I bought an FD Tobias head from jane doll. She was quick to respond to messages and to ship my item. Thanks a bunch.

4. I purchased a DZ female body from jane doll. The body was packaged safely and shipped very quickly. Thank you!

5. I purchased an SD-sized cigarette from jane doll. Communication was fine, and my item arrived in a timely fashion.

Thanks! ♥

6. Bought a MSD dress for her! Perfect condition and fast shipping.

7. I purchased a Monique wig from Jane Doll, just as described and communications were great. Thanks so much.

8. Part of Jane Doll's Custom House GO :3 it went really smoothly kept updated throughout and received my items promptly and I'm extremely happy with my product.

9. I bought Kitty Shoes from Jane Doll ^^
      Fast shipping and great packaging!

Nice to deal with :)

10. Bought MSD dress and pants. Super fast transaction, great items, and excellent contact! ^__^

11. Jane_doll ran a Custom House GO that I participated in. Everything went smoothly, because she did a great job! :)

12. I bought an adorable So Ji from jane doll. Communication was great and the doll is such a little sweetie. Thank you so much!

13. Jane Doll sold me a beautiful chaise lounge. She has been so very sweet and had awesome communication. I would definately buy from her again.

14. Bought Dollmore Black Skinny Pants with Suspenders!

Janedoll is wonderful to deal with. It was packed safely and shipped quickly. She is friendly and it was a flawless transaction.
      Would do business with her again.

15. I bought a gorgeous Serendipity Sharmin on layaway from jane doll and I couldn't be happier. It was my first time buying a full doll and Sarah made the experience a pleasant one. Communication was excellent throughout and the layaway terms were very fair. I would definitely buy from Sarah again. Thanks for the great transaction. :)

16. Jane doll purchased a Unoa Sist Wink faceplate from me. She paid promptly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thankyou! :goldstar

17. jane doll and I traded dolls, and hers arrived to me well packed and just as described! Thanks!

18. jane doll participated in my group order for dollmore. She was easy to work with and paid promptly. Everything ran mostly smoothly and she was very patient when it came to the bumps I encountered. I'd love to have you on board again in the future.

19. jane doll bought 2 wigs from me and she was lovely to deal with.
      She paid ontime as promise. Thank you so much and hope you enjoy the wigs. :D