1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for janejesamine

Dec 15, 2008

1. Please leave feedback if i have a transaction with you!

2. I bought a Kalix outfit from janejesamine ^^ The transaction was very good and she was wonderful with me ^^ 100% recommended!!

Thank you!! <3

3. I sold some Akando Pierrot clothing to janejesamaine and she is sooo lovely and polite. A very smooth transaction and I look forward to seeing her some time!

4. :thumbup I bought janejesamine a Topaz wig. She is a wonderful seller. The communicaion was excellent, the shipment was really quick and well packed.
      I highly recommend her and would gladly deal with her again in the future. :)

5. OMG I just received my Topaz Dress form janejesamine and its even better then I thought it would be ... Shipping was very fast shes a pleasure to deal with!!!

6. Bought a wig and a full costume off janejesamine, very well packed and items taken care of.

Correspondence was fast and courteous throughout, thanks!!!!

7. I bought a Kalix's head from her and its arrived! fast shipment and wonderful communicate <3

8. I purchased a wig from janejesamine, it arrived quickly and in great condition!
      :)

9. I bought akando's pants from Janejesamine, it arrived quickly and well packaged. She's really nice and communication with her was very good :) the shipping cost was under what she calculated so she refunded me some, so you can buy from her with confidence.
      I recommended her as a seller :)

10. A++ Buyer, fast payment, nice communication ! Highly recomended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Janejesamine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      aishi'

11. Very positive feedback for janejesamine - I 'sold' her some items for shipping only and she was great to deal with and let me know when they arrived.

Sorry I'm so late with feedback! Argh!

12. I purchased a Kalix white body off Janejesamine. JJ was very courteous and tolerant, particularly since I am a haggler *laughs* After a four week layaway I had paid off the Kalix body and she shipped it to me from Australia. It arrived fast, in perfect order, and incredibly mummified. Not a scratch on him. Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction

13. I sold an outfit to Janejesamine. It was lovely to meet you
      Thank you for a swift and easy transaction

14. I have given a free chair for Saba. She's great to communicate with and paid the postage really fast. Saba's a great person to trade with!!

15. OMG sorry janejesamine I got the name wrong! I mixed up the names of you and Saba (whom I've given some free clothes) Sorry about this.

I have made changes in the quotes. It would be great if you could delete my previous post!

Thank you. :)

16. I bought a Miruku from Janejesamine. She's very friendly and communication was great. the items were packed safely and professionally. She shipped the package really fast too.

17. Janejesamine bought a msd dress made by me. She was very nice and paid quickly, a super-seller I must say :)

18. I bought a vest from janejesamine and it was a smooth transaction thank you

19. I brought a pair of yosd shoes from janejesamine. She is super nice and very accommodating. Thanks allot will definitely buy from you again :)

20. I bought some Little Fee hands from janejesamine, they are fantastic, and the postage was very quick!
      Wonderful to buy from!