1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for janmurphy

Dec 25, 2007

1. If you've bought at littlebits or done business with me here on DOA.

My ebay feedback is 100% @ 213 (as of Dec '07) Some of it's from buying and some from selling.

Constructive criticism welcome.

Yoroshiku.

2. janmurphy bought a pair of SD eyeglasses from me, paid quickly and communicated well. Thanks!

3. janmurphy purchased a leekeworld wig from me.
      the transaction was quick and smooth!
      would definitely do business with again.

4. janmurphy ordered a fur wig from me. She was quick and friendly on pm's and quick to pay as well. Lovely transaction, thanks very much!

5. I did a faceup for Jan and also was lucky enough to meet her in person! It was a great transaction and Jan is a lovely person! Thankyou!

6. Purchased three pairs of eyes from janmurphy, and received them very quickly, good communication and product, will likely be buying from again. Thanks!

7. I bought a pair of yellow eyes from JanMurphy and she sent them out the next day and got here today ! There are perfect sets of eyes and came in good condition :D Good Seller. Very friendly and kept in good communication ! Would highly recommend ! :aheartbea

8. Bought a Naruto Kakashi-style jacket from JanMurphy, it came quickly and is excellent, Thanks!

9. awesome person to do business with i bought a naruto msd jacket from her. and i love it!! awesome awesome awesome!! (it arrived today)

10. :clover
      Bought some eyes from this darling person, two pair are regular and one pair glowing in three colors, will be taking pix and adding on to my feedback for Jan for all to see. Package all the way from Canada eyes package w/TLC. Janny ;) replied to all me emails and questions with speed and pleasantness.
      High Recommends for Seller and buyers alike.:clover
      :aheartbea Thank you Jan :aheartbea

11. [​IMG]

12. I bought an MSD sized tent from janmurphy and am very happy that I did. The item was just as pictured and arrived in a timely manner. She was quick to reply to any PMs and was kind and honest enough to inform me that she had miscalculated the shipping fees and refunded me the overcharge right away. I highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to purchase from her again should I ever need to :fangirl:

13. janmurphy bought a pair of Pukipuki Lucky Punch hands from me and was such a pleasure to deal with! She paid very quickly and has been very friendly and polite in PM's. :) I'll gladly sell to her again!

14. Got an eye from janmurphy. Everything went great even though the postal service took about a MONTH from the post date to get it to me...maybe they wanted to see the eye, too :lol:

15. I did a trade with Jan, she was friendly and communication was great throughout the whole transaction. I highly recommend doing business with her! Thanks again :)

16. Janmurphy bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. Very nice to do business with!

17. Sold two pairs of eyes to JanMurphy, who was very warm, friendly and communicative - the whole transaction was a pleasure. Would not hesitate to do business with again!

18. I bought a pair of homemade LED eyes from her, and while the communications and general transaction was good, what I got in the mail was a little disappointing. All they were was two LEDs in polymerclay. She states that you can use a watch battery to use them, but these come with no hardware or electronics to hook them to a watch battery. I feel a little ripped off..thank god they were only $8.:|

19. I bought a pair of pukisha lucky punch hands from janmurphy, and it was a great transaction. Quick communication, speedy shipping, and the items were well-packaged. Thank you so much!

20. Janmurphy bought a wig from me and it was an entirely smooth transaction! I'm quite pleased and would definitely not hesitate to sell to her again if the need arises. :D Thank you so much for the purchase and hope you will continue to love it. ^^=

A++