1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jansonoma

Jul 15, 2011

1. Please post feedback here for any transactions with me!
    2. jansonoma purchased an Iplehouse SID body from me. Nice and easy transaction, great communication. Very highly recommend her. Thanks much and enjoy!!
    3. She purchased one of my Iplehouse girls. Everything went quickly and smoothly :)
    4. Bought an absolutely pristine Unoa girl from Jan! :aheartbea Wonderful all around transaction with great communication and fast shipping! I would love to buy from her again. Thanks Jan!:)
    5. jansonoma purchased an SID body from me and she was a pleasure to do business with. Quick payment and excellent communication! Thank you so much for a flawless transaction!
    6. Jan bought an outfit for her Sid girl. A true pleasure to work with and would be happy to do so again. Thank you!+!+!+
    7. I bought Fairyland Chicline Lishe from Jan! Everything is great! The doll is perfect!!! Fast shipping!! Thank you so much for the wonderfull doll and smooth transaction!!!!!
    8. Jan bougt some shoes, a hat and tights from me!

She is an excellent buyer, super friendley and patient!

Would definantly deal with her again!

Thank you! :)
    9. Jan bought an Iplehouse body from me and she was an absolute wonder to work with. She was extremely polite in all of our communication and extremely patient when my schedule didn't allow for immediate shipping.
      She paid very quickly and let me know right away when the body had arrived.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer!
    10. She bought my Iplehouse Yur on layaway. Everything was wonderful. She finished the layaway before the planned date. Thank you again so much
    11. I bought an Iplehouse Claude from jansonoma and it was a wonderful transaction in every aspect one could think of. I'm very, very happy and satisfied with everything and can only recommend jansonoma as a seller to everyone! :)

Thank you very much for everything :D!
    12. Thank you for purchasing the head! Responsible and polite buyer! I was very happy to deal whith you!
    13. I bought Stella's head from Jan it was very well packed amazing transaction. I was realy lucky to have dealt with her.. :D
    14. Jan sold me a gorgeous Iplehouse Jessica. She arrived safely and is better.than described. Thanks Jan. Hugs