1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Janus4666

Oct 27, 2007

1. Since Janice doesn't have a feedback thread, here's one for her!

I have had the pleasure of re-homing my precious Hanael to her. Janice was extremely wonderful to talk to, and I have no doubts that my former girl will be very happy with her!

Additionally, after our PM exchange, Janice sent me payment immediately. I was absolutely blown away by how fast I received her payment!

I think Janice is an all-around great lady, and I have no qualms recommending her as an outstanding buyer!
    2. I just sold Janice a CH petite ai and she bought shoes on eBay from me before. She is a very nice girl and paid very fast, great buyer. :)
    3. I sold a little pig Alice Cherry Blossom for Janice. She's paied very fast and a great and kind girl. ^^
    4. I sold my bc slg kumi to Janice, it was a great transcation she paid quick and was lovely to deal with would sell or buy to again. A+++ sellor
    5. I sold a doll to Janice, and she is absolutely great to deal with. Fast payment and wonderful communication.
    6. I bought my elfdoll piggies from Janice - she is a great seller! Thank you :aheartbea
    7. Perfect buyer!! Paid very quickly and let me know when the faceplate arrived. ^_^ Thank you so much for a flawless and very pleasant transaction! I would totally recommend Janus4666 to any seller!! A++

Would not hesitate to deal with again! =)