1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jas_mine

Nov 7, 2019

1. Please leave your feedback for me here :)

2. I purchased a pair of Soom hands from jas_mine. The package was well packed and secured. Quick shipment and great communication. Would recommend this seller.
      Thank you! :hug:

3. I bought a beautiful black mohair wig from Jas_mine and she was a pleasure to deal with. Nice and friendly. Quick at answering my questions and quick to shipped as well as providing me the tracking info. Took extra care to package my item and when I received it, the wig was soft and beautifully shaped. I'm so pleased with it and would not hesitate to do another transaction with her. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Over all great and POSITIVE transaction. Thanks so much.

4. I perchased a wig from Jas_Mine and not only were they lovely to deal with but the wig is beyond gorgeous. Thanks again :D

5. Positive Transaction

I bought a Doll Chateau Erwin from Jas_Mine and couldn't be happier! I was warned that shipping could take two months, and I was okay with that but he showed up in just over three weeks. He was packaged so well, every piece was bubblewrapped individually. He is in even better condition that I was expected, and I'm very happy with this entire transaction. I would absolutely buy from this seller again. Thanks!

6. I bought a pair of nine9style jeans from Jas_mine and I am very happy with our transaction!! Prompt communication, quick to ship and packaged them up nicely :) Would happily do business with Jas_mine again <3

7. I purchased a Soom Dia from @Jas_mine and I would definitely do doll-business with her again!
      Great communication. He got lost in the mail at one time and she fought valiantly with the postal service for them to find him.
      We are both so relieved he is home at last :love

8. I purchased an Iplehouse Bianca fantasy in gray from @Jas_mine :aheartbea Absolutely perfection transaction, thank you so much!! @Jas_mine was so kind to take extra pictures for me and answered all my questions. Packed the doll so well and carefully. She arrived in a week and I am so happy :aheartbea Thank you again!! Highly recommend!!

9. I bought a Soom Sard from Jas_mine and it was a completely perfect transaction! Communication was fast; she was friendly and patient. The doll arrived super well packed, in perfect condition and just as described on the sale thread. You could not ask for more! Thank you so much Jas_mine! :aheartbea

As a side note, the doll came with one of her beautiful handmade wigs and let me tell you, the quality is incredible. It's absolutely the best angora wig I've ever had!

10. I purchased a wig from @Jas_mine. Prompt and friendly communication, sent the wig as promised, lovely product! It took months for the package to come due to the current state of things but she answered my inquiries immediately and actually looked into the issue. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!

11. Jasmine does such gorgeous wigs. This is my 2nd one I've bought from her, a Multi color Wig and my little JID loves it.
      Friendly seller. wonderful to deal with. Fast shipping. Careful packaging and the workmanship of the wig speaks for itself.

Thank you so much. Another flawless and hassle free transaction.